• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ArlLea:
It is listed in the "Debutes" section (Bottom of page) as the E1C.
And it IS supposed to be the E1-C.

The thing about this car is that it's supposed to be complete. Meaning, it has the correct windshield wiper with the final motor and location, it has the final decision on water bottle vs. washer reservoir, it has the correct headlights and instruments. This is Jerome's new toy.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The thing about this car is that it's supposed to be complete. Meaning, it has the correct windshield wiper with the final motor and location, it has the final decision on water bottle vs. washer reservoir, it has the correct headlights and instruments. This is Jerome's new toy.
Ah yes, found it. They list it with the E1C identifier almost like a model name, makes me think Etc would be an interesting model name for the Elio. But I have no justification other than looking at the Defintion .. Etc = et cetera = '...and so forth...' . (the perfect extension of an idea)

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Complete - Yes. Final - not necessarily.

It's essentially the physical standard vehicle used to make sure the various adjustments to the different systems will all work in coordination. It doesn't mean those adjustments have been finalized.

Reactions: Ekh

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah yes, found it. They list it with the E1C identifier almost like a model name, makes me think Etc would be an interesting model name for the Elio. But I have no justification other than looking at the Defintion .. Etc = et cetera = '...and so forth...' . (the perfect extension of an idea)

This is always what i think of when the conversation turns to et cetera.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone talked to EM about upcoming events or where P5 has been over the last month or so? There haven't been any updates to the events page since early October and that was just to announce that they will be only showing P4. I can't find any photos of their SEMA display yet, either. If that's still the P4, they must be doing something important with P5.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone talked to EM about upcoming events or where P5 has been over the last month or so? There haven't been any updates to the events page since early October and that was just to announce that they will be only showing P4. I can't find any photos of their SEMA display yet, either. If that's still the P4, they must be doing something important with P5.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The email that came out recently says that the E1-C will be at the LA Auto show.
As for the P5, unknown at this time.
But after that disaster in New York, I would guess that it getting some needed upgrades and items finished (like putting windows in it and a windshield wiper).
That what would make the most sense.

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I seem to recall reading somewhere (please don't ask where) that the P5 was sent back to IAV for additional engine work. Hopefully VVT and emissions systems. Seems like this was reported at one of the tour stops.

Top Bottom