• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jeez, guys, you all sound like a bunch of old fuddy duddys. What happened to the sense of adventure? The idea of trying something new to see if you like it? What is this poor old world coming to when something that was changed just before my third birthday is still considered the only way to do something? Give me a break! I can't wait to see my Elio the way Paul Elio envisions it. If I don't like it? I'll be sure to let you know. Pre-judge it? Not me. I want the adventure! All of the adventure!:) Z
Z, we all love you -- but you do seem to like ANYTHING! :)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't wait to see my Elio the way Paul Elio envisions it. If I don't like it? I'll be sure to let you know. Pre-judge it? Not me. :) Z

as a point of curiosity I too am looking forward to seeing an Elio the way Paul Elio envisions it but I wish to purchase one that will come the way we believe it will best serve our wants/needs .... my bet is the number of standard equipment Elio trikes that roll off the assembly line will reflect a small number of the total produced

Jim

archer5013

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So, sorry not on your menu...... You ordered the one of a kind Elio's own, Elgin dash.... enough said.....

Actually Jay, I have some more items on MY menu than that ineffectual Elgin (slap-in-the-face) offering.
If there is no reasonable Option consisting of traditional needle gauges offered by Elio Motors, Inc., then I will simply build my own.

It's just a {simpler than average} automobile. Ho Hum.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually Jay, I have some more items on MY menu than that ineffectual Elgin (slap-in-the-face) offering.
If there is no reasonable Option consisting of traditional needle gauges offered by Elio Motors, Inc., then I will simply build my own.

It's just a {simpler than average} automobile. Ho Hum.

But it is ONLY one we can get so why spend so much energy tilting at the windmill?
I am more than happy to read about items that can change...
But you don't think they are going to change the Elgin do you?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
But it is ONLY one we can get so why spend so much energy tilting at the windmill?
I am more than happy to read about items that can change...
But you don't think they are going to change the Elgin do you?

while I agree that the Elgin is all but certain to be the standard dash, the collective impact of responses on this form (73% of Elio supporters don't like it), on Facebook, comments at shows and on other forums appears to be having a positive influence .... that being the promise of having an option to select a different dash configuration .... it has been reported that EM officials do monitor such communications and are aware of the sentiment of their supporters ... hopefully when the list of standards and options is finally released, there will be a reasonably priced option and all this will settle down

Jim

Top Bottom