• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The speedo and fuel gauges in my Triumph stopped working a little while ago and I have meant to repair the issue however always put it off as disassembling everything to fix things in those cars always leads to a few more issues. I only really ever take it on drives in the local area up to about two hours drive away and use a marked rod as a homemade dipstick fuel gauge as the tank is a simple rectangle shape with the fuel fill in the top center. If I really need to keep accurate track of my speed or keep track of distance traveled I just use the GPS on my phone but I rarely need to do that. :eek::D

I am self-employed and work from home so this site is nearly always on at least one of the two big monitors in front of me on my desk. :cool::)
View attachment 3813
Funny -- we have very similar set-ups, but mine is a Mac and yours ... well, it is what it is. Internet on the left, slide sorter on the right ....

Attachments

• two-screen workstation.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 184

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even though I voted "NO" because the Elgin dash doesn't appeal to me, I won't get all dramatic and bent out of shape over it. It would be nice to have other options but when it comes down to it, I support Pauls dream and I am going to LOVE my ELIO!!!

You can have my Elio when you pry it from my cold dead fingers :D

ternion

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be missing something, since I am guilty of not having ready all 92 pages thus far, but those spinning discs appear to be digital, right? If that is correct, perhaps EM could install a switch that would change the display to just the whole MPH and RPM numbers (e.g. 67 or 2250 respectively). There would still be plenty of reasons to not embrace the Elgin, but it would certainly dispense of a healthy percentage of my reasons. Is this adjustment even possible?

Top Bottom