• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
could still have a bee in it..

Like that's Beeutiful! :D

imageuploadedbytapatalk1418498358-301550-jpg.3836.jpg

corvairbob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was referring to the concept. 3-wheels/ reverse-trike/ outboard wheels/ wheel pants. Yes, the style is futuristic. :)

it is a very nice design you can't really deny that. and for sure it will get plenty of looks when your driving it. i like the steering wheel and the seat seems to fit the style as well. and as ezlio said we will get use to the other things we don't like. but we are the one committed now. lets hope other soon follow the more the merrier

corvairbob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
the conscience is the first year production. i read it on some other eilo sites and i have seen talk about that here. and that is what he plans to try and build every year. so if that is his plan then selling less may just not be profitable for the company. i don't have any insight to the amount of cars he need to build just gleaning the infor from others

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is very interesting. That I can definitely understand. I think the thing I don't like about the example Kuda has shared is both color - I don't like the blue, and the fact that the mph and tach or whatever it is called, dials overlap. It feels crowded and confusing to me. But then, I am, after all, just a little old lady so what do I know. :p :rolleyes: :) Z
You know what you like.

Top Bottom