• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Has Arrived In Ohio

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Should be there around 1:00pm.:)
Lucky! Please do us all a favor and someone bring a duffle bag or carry on size bag to test the full extent of the trunks size without having to lower the backseat. I would VERY much appreciate that (with a picture) and I'm sure so would everyone else! Have fun looking at the P4. Hope the come to St Louis before it's all said and done

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lucky! Please do us all a favor and someone bring a duffle bag or carry on size bag to test the full extent of the trunks size without having to lower the backseat. I would VERY much appreciate that (with a picture) and I'm sure so would everyone else! Have fun looking at the P4. Hope the come to St Louis before it's all said and done
Unfortunately the P4 was in Columbus only on Wednesday. This weekend the P3 is on display. I'm not even sure it has a hatch back. They would have had to modify it to get one. :-) Z

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Unfortunately the P4 was in Columbus only on Wednesday. This weekend the P3 is on display. I'm not even sure it has a hatch back. They would have had to modify it to get one. :-) Z
You are absolutely correct. P3 doesn't have the hatch. Darn. Sure one of us will track down a pic with the P4 sooner or later

Elio Bob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mean Jerome Vassallo, VP of Sales and Marketing ? A great guy that is as excited about Elio as the three old farts that took up his time. I believe he said that he and his wife have been on the road for 14 months without being home. Road Warrior ! ….and his boss.
Do you mean Jerome Vassallo, VP of Sales and Marketing ? A great guy that is as excited about Elio as the three old farts that took up his time. I believe he said that he and his wife have been on the road for 14 months without being home. Road Warrior ! ….and his boss.
It was nice seeing you there jake had a great time with you and the V.P. One of the old farts.....

Top Bottom