• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Headlights

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was followed on the highway on the way to work this morning by a trike. It had a relatively wide headlight placement. Dawned on me how narrow these things, Elio included, really are. I sure do hope they put something on the fenders to give it a wider appearance. I'm not a big fan of after-market conversions and I don't want to go that route. Though I will if there's something available.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was followed on the highway on the way to work this morning by a trike. It had a relatively wide headlight placement. Dawned on me how narrow these things, Elio included, really are. I sure do hope they put something on the fenders to give it a wider appearance. I'm not a big fan of after-market conversions and I don't want to go that route. Though I will if there's something available.

Right now, I'm looking at these: Can Am Fender LED Lights .
IMG_4154%20(2).jpg

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still like the idea of using a low level reflective additive to the paint itself so it glows all over, but not too brightly.

635597673553884103-grow1.jpg

I don't know if the Leaf is already doing this or if it's just in the research phase.

Last edited:

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I drive home from work at night on a 20 mile stretch of winding mountain 2 lane narrow road. I would love to see the Elio have an addon that makes the headlights automatically switch from high to low with the presence of oncoming traffic as they describe in the video. Having to keep my hand on the signal/dimmer switch for the whole trip makes me drive with one hand which is not as safe. The floor mounted dimmer switch was much safer.

Top Bottom