• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Headquarters Now Full Of Cars!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the question is: Does Elio currently hold enough space to build 125-250k/yr?

I know next to nothing, possibly less than nothing, about space requirements for manufacturing a specific number of vehicles.
After they build them, they won't just sit there, they will probably be shipped out soon after they're built. The company that is handling the distribution is pretty much "across the street", from the factory, they'll go out to the marshalling Centers then delivered to the retail spots or to the pre-arranged delivery points. If you recall EM has said "your Custom built" Elio within 24 hours. So there's not a lot of time for the Elio's to be sitting around.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Jan 12, 14:11 EST

Hello

Thanks so much for reaching out.
We are targeting 2018 to begin consumer production and we plan on filling all reservations in our first year of production. The reservation system is set up for vehicles to be delivered in the following order: $1,000 All In, $500 All In, $250 All In, $100 All In then on to the $1000 Want In, $500 Want In, $250 Want In and finally the $100 Want In group.

No one wants to get the Elio on the road more than we do, and we work as hard as we possibly can every day to make this happen. As we continue to make progress, we will you informed.
Thanks for your support!

Best,
The Elio Team
SAVE AND SHARE ... TRAVELBUZZ 1[/QUOTE]

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ditto..........2 that don't need any space or transportation :D

Three (3)

IMG_0196.JPG

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After they build them, they won't just sit there, they will probably be shipped out soon after they're built. The company that is handling the distribution is pretty much "across the street", from the factory, they'll go out to the marshalling Centers then delivered to the retail spots or to the pre-arranged delivery points. If you recall EM has said "your Custom built" Elio within 24 hours. So there's not a lot of time for the Elio's to be sitting around.
Wonder if I can pick mine up in Shreveport?

Last edited:

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, but the question is: Does Elio currently hold enough space to build 125-250k/yr?

I know next to nothing, possibly less than nothing, about space requirements for manufacturing a specific number of vehicles.

"Elio Motors Hello Richard, we'll only be occupying about 1/3 of the plant space leaving plenty of room for neighbors as has been planned the entire time!"

BTW, the Elio Headquarters are in Phoenix, AZ, not Shreveport

Top Bottom