• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Hires Dc Lobbying Firm

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is like walking in sagebrush! Hook your foot on a root, take a step to correct, kick a rock while bringing the foot forward, make it half a step just to get your feet under you but you are still leaning forward, try to get the foot up and in front but a branch is holding it in place,,, how exciting!!! :D
Hokey-pokey anyone????

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bad press for EM will influence small investors, but not big investors who will be looking at detailed facts.

The question is, from whom would most of the money be coming from?

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This lobbying effort looks much too early. It makes no sense for a company in bad financial condition and is not even gearing up for production. Are they doing this to look better to investors?

FC

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This lobbying effort looks much too early. It makes no sense for a company in bad financial condition and is not even gearing up for production. Are they doing this to look better to investors?

If they can pull off being qualified for CAFE credits, I would think the investors would be interested in the much greater profit margin.
Wouldn't surprise me if they have some of the big automakers helping them with that effort, would be a win/win for them.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bad press for EM will influence small investors, but not big investors who will be looking at detailed facts.

The question is, from whom would most of the money be coming from?
I think they they are only looking for big investors now. The last share issue only gave thirteen million with price halving, would be hard pressed to raise more that way. I can't see big investment interest with Paul Elio controlling almost all the shares, but they must see it differently.

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The big buck lobbyists of the main line U.S. car companies will make sure Elio never gets government funding here. It's time to let the Chinese or Indian government subsidized car companies like "Nano" have a crack at it. They can always set up a manufacturing plant here and build them, like Toyota, BMW, etc. does. I'd be real amazed, but pleasantly surprised, if Elio ever gets listed on NASDAQ.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Until they get investors, lobbying is useless. They do not have the money to wait for the ATVM. They should of waited until Friday to make sure that they get Nasdaq listing.

Top Bottom