• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Vegas - C E S 2015

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is just awkward as well as blocking a vent. This is something that would be a good instrument cluster replacement, but not as a second screen.
I tend to agree with you. It doesn't look like it would be affected by the airbag but it seems like too much "clutter" around the driver and may create a distraction. Especially if you can receive email and text messages. I hope that the younger kids couldn't play a movie or snap chat!

Does anyone know what the lever on the lower right side of the steering wheel is for? Near the ipad? It appears to be wiper controls.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tend to agree with you. It doesn't look like it would be affected by the airbag but it seems like too much "clutter" around the driver and may create a distraction. Especially if you can receive email and text messages. I hope that the younger kids couldn't play a movie or snap chat!

Does anyone know what the lever on the lower right side of the steering wheel is for? Near the ipad? It appears to be wiper controls.
Great avatar.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You guess it right, It is a wiper control. :rolleyes:

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a great option in lieu of the Skyz system
Is the Infinite Skyz a partner or an add-on? If they could keep the functionality of the Skyz and put the Sharp's display/gauges in the dash at a reasonable price below $2k it may be a nice option. Rather than having the ipad hanging from the dash.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is the Infinite Skyz a partner or an add-on? If they could keep the functionality of the Skyz and put the Sharp's display/gauges in the dash at a reasonable price below $2k it may be a nice option. Rather than having the ipad hanging from the dash.
I agree. I thought the Skyz was to replace the stock dash and the ipad thing was just so you could access the car when away from it. If you have to have a tablet attached to the dash, that's really silly looking.

Top Bottom