• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Makes Me Smile

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want an Elio because it makes me smile. Paul has hit a nerve with people who want a fun car that they can afford to own and drive. It is a little bit motorcycle, a little bit airplane, 3/4 car (heck it is almost a jet pack). It is within reach for a College student, and for a retired teacher (Zelio we miss your posts). It is sexy without being sexist. It is green. It is patriotic. It is not perfect, but you can customize it yourself to make it so. But in the end it just makes me smile. We need more affordable smiles. There are way too many non-smiling people around. The Elio looks to be a bright spot in the hopefully not to distant future.

Dee in Utah

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want an Elio because it makes me smile. Paul has hit a nerve with people who want a fun car that they can afford to own and drive. It is a little bit motorcycle, a little bit airplane, 3/4 car (heck it is almost a jet pack). It is within reach for a College student, and for a retired teacher (Zelio we miss your posts). It is sexy without being sexist. It is green. It is patriotic. It is not perfect, but you can customize it yourself to make it so. But in the end it just makes me smile. We need more affordable smiles. There are way too many non-smiling people around. The Elio looks to be a bright spot in the hopefully not to distant future.

Dee in Utah

Quite nicely said, Dee. Great observation and a good way to illustrate how probably a lot of us feel.

Great Dee..........and YES, we all miss Zelio :)

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are talking about our Political Candidates, I will have to forbear. I am torn between wanting them to keep their hands out of it for fear of ruining the whole thing, but looks like Paul is going to need that loan to get the assembly line running. With Paul's guts and tenacity, maybe we can elect him in 2022. Please don't take this as a start to a political thread. I want to have some place where I can go to be away from the din. I will be voting for sure and following all the speeches, but would rather talk Elio here.

Top Bottom