• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors At Clean Energy Summit

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
{distancing self from Bowers} "That Bowers Baldwin was always a little odd to me"

Kidding, of course.
I DON'T KNOW YOU, PRANK CALLER, PRANK CALLER!!!

pc.png

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Obama was at the energy summit, according to the press release / letter to the faithful that EM sent out overnight. Whether he heard about EM or not, whether he met PE or not -- enquiring minds would love to know.

In answer to the poster envisioning Obama in an Elio, well, given his height, I think that would be a stretch!

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BB your not on the watch list yet. But, believe me, everything we type is filtered through the largest computers in the world at the NSA .

99.9% of this data is not seen by a human but if you continue to add a few more choice words it will get someone's attention.

Those people don't kid around.
nsa.png

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
In answer to the original question; I just got this last night:

ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

August 24, 2015

Hello Coss,

This week, we’re rubbing shoulders with some pretty big shooters. How big, you ask?

How about the leader of the free world...

Elio Motors was asked to participate in the National Clean Energy Summit in Las Vegas that took place today, Aug. 24. One of the event speakers? None other than President Barack Obama.

Frankly, it’s an honor to be included in an event where the President has such a prominent role.

The National Clean Energy Summit has been a prominent forum for clean energy development discussions for eight years and serves as a gathering of leaders and top policymakers. For Elio Motors, it’s a chance to share our environmental and fuel efficiency messages with an influential audience.

We’re working hard to deliver a highly fuel-efficient vehicle and to help reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Your support will help make it happen. The funds we raise in our current Regulation A+ crowdfunding initiative will pay for the engineering vehicles – code named E1 through E25 – that we’ll use to make the final adjustments to reach these fuel efficiency goals.

Amazing fuel efficiency along with low price, American-made, and safe make up our four “must-haves.” If your friends would like to join you in supporting these lofty and important goals, it’s not too late to make a non-binding expression of interest*. Anyone interested in investing can still make a non-binding expression of interest at www.eliomotors.com/equity.

Thank you for keeping the dream alive.

The Elio Motors Team

*No money or other consideration is being solicited at this time, and if sent in to Elio Motors, will not be accepted. No offer to buy securities of Elio Motors can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until Elio Motor’s offering statement is qualified. Any such offer to buy securities may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance is given after the qualification date. Any indications of interest in Elio Motor’s offering involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.

Top Bottom