• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors - Caddo Parish Meeting On 1/15/15

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Show me these "broken promises"......
I think some people are just that way. People like Wayne andTexasElio (and many others) are glass half empty kind of people. Some people assume the worst until proven wrong. I am the opposite. I give everyone the benefit of the the doubt until proven wrong. Nothing wrong with either, just different ways of looking at the same situation.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think some people are just that way. People like Wayne andTexasElio (and many others) are glass half empty kind of people. Some people assume the worst until proven wrong. I am the opposite. I give everyone the benefit of the the doubt until proven wrong. Nothing wrong with either, just different ways of looking at the same situation.
And some people go on track record and past promises. Our glass is full of facts, yours 1/2 full of dreams.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And some people go on track record and past promises. Our glass is full of facts, yours 1/2 full of dreams.
Well thanks Wayne. I was trying to defend your point of view. Guess that was missed. I don't see broken promises. I see missed deadlines that I beleive the reasoning. You chose not to and that's your perogative.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wayne has a reservation number, so I guess there's the answer to your question! He has done business with EM.

I noted that .... from having a reservation and being so down on the company, I thought he might have made the reservation before he formed his opinion about the company .... that's about the only way I can imagine doing business with a company that I felt as he expresses .... that's the reason I asked why?

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I noted that .... from having a reservation and being so down on the company, I thought he might have made the reservation before he formed his opinion about the company .... that's about the only way I can imagine doing business with a company that I felt as he expresses .... that's the reason I asked why?

Nah Wayne has always been that way, that's why I about fell out my chair when he posted he went all in for 1K and got a number. :)

Top Bottom