• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Complaints, Face Book

TCBronson

Elio Addict
I was curious to see what was being said on the Face Book, Elio Motors Complaints and it is amazing how negative all those folks are. Even with the good news about going public and the stock price rise. It makes me wonder what they will say when they start seeing any of the evidence they are looking for that proves that Elio Motors is honestly trying to bring a 3 wheeled vehicle to market by the 4th quarter of 2016. I actually hate Face Book.

Rickb

Elio Addict
I like FB. I like the Elio group on there, I have the Iowa Elio chapter on there, some gamer friends from all over the world, a few old friends from years past.
I like it too. There is the good, the bad, and the ugly of social media. FB Posters aren't hiding behind an avatar name.

For those of you that don't like FaceBook it isn't much different than posting with our social media friends here on Elio Owners.

Rickb

Elio Addict
John Painter is our regular "positive" guy at Face book and educate the complainers! Some get it and some are just too bitter WAITING that no amount of reasoning is acceptable to them.
I think they will accept the official Elio Order Form requesting preferred color, options, and full payment.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
2016-02-29 06_07_13-Elio Motors.jpg

For those of you that don't like FaceBook it isn't much different than posting with our social media friends here on Elio Owners.
I like social media just fine. It's Fraudbook in particular that I don't like.

The avowed purpose of Facebook is to extract as much personally-identifiable information out of you as possible (thus "real names") and sell it to the highest bidder. Elio Owners does not have that purpose.

Remember, Mark Zuckerberg, founder and CEO, said of you: "They trust me. Dumb F%cks."

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
FB Posters aren't hiding behind an avatar name.
(thus "real names")
You don't have to use your real name in Facebook. Sure, it's in the ToS, but who cares? Standard practice among a LOT of gamer communities is to have multiple accounts. I've known people that have had nearly a dozen. The gamer account usually has ridiculous names. Know anyone in the SCA who Facebooks? Standard practice there is to have an account for your SCA personality that is separate from your real one. Anyone with a public persona also often has multiple accounts, personal and private. You can't trust anyone on Facebook to be who they really are, unless you personally know them offline.

Also, "Max Power" is correct in his assessment of the behavior of Elio stock. Just because he's saying something you don't like doesn't mean he's wrong.