• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Facebook Comments

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why have to "sniff it out"? Elio Motors SCHEDULED IT, they CANCELLED IT, they gave a ?'reason'?, they haven't RE-SCHEDULED yet. Be PATIENT..... "Keeping our customers up to date in a timely manner on our progress is incredibly important to our mission"... Paul Elio!.
Seek first to understand......

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IAV cancelled the engine start date? That's just speculation...

JEBar, where did you get this information from?

Can you provide some verification that IAV cancelled the EM scheduled Official Start of the engine?

# 528, Seattle

click on the link in post 63 .... Ekh has contacts within EM that have proven to provide reliable info .... that has been confirmed by G1 and others .... I believe what he says

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Green Lake is about 13 miles as the crow flies North of me.

I posted on the NW Elio Owners on Facebook that I would have a get together after I get home with my EMV. Lyall Smith is number 398 and lives South of me said he would also join in.

Should be a fun time!!!
sweet!, been thinking about picking my e up in Seattle, and ride it back to FLa. Last trip across, made it to Butte MT and got sideswiped 3 ribs and one broken bike-so if the timing is right might try it again.Im 72, and my open-air two wheels are out, the e is my savior to my past riding- good luck will follow you on FB

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sweet!, been thinking about picking my e up in Seattle, and ride it back to FLa. Last trip across, made it to Butte MT and got sideswiped 3 ribs and one broken bike-so if the timing is right might try it again.Im 72, and my open-air two wheels are out, the e is my savior to my past riding- good luck will follow you on FB
Wait, you're going to try for the 3 broken ribs again? I think I would be a little less ambitious and just go for a great ride!

Seriously though, that would be a great trip! Might I suggest the northern route from Seattle (Hwy 20 I think, an astounding ride for scenery) down through Spokane and then I-90 on east until you want/need to head SE. Maybe pick up Hwy 30 for part of the time, that is a great back road route, lots of small towns and great scenery, although a different sort than Hwy 20. What a great way to break in the Elio.

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I follow some of the Facebook pages and am impressed with the responses to selected posters. Elio's restraint is astounding! I am not always so patient with some of them... LOL!
Am I allowed to reply... to my own post? LOL! Anyway, here's a reply from Elio that cracked me up! (I couldn't have been so polite!)

Top Bottom