• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Launches Fleet Sales Division

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys nothing NEW; -- eliomotors.com -- has had a [FLEET] tab on their website since it opened! Seems some 'media' guys finally noticed it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys nothing NEW; -- eliomotors.com -- has had a [FLEET] tab on their website since it opened! Seems some 'media' guys finally noticed it.
That is true as was so when the board was announced. The difference is Elio Motors has now set up a division to go with the fleet part of the dream and has a head guy for that division. I'm sure he was the pick way back in 2013 just as Dino has been in on everything concerning production. They don't call attention to these people until they are sure they are going to need them up and running. I personally choose to call this progress. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
That is true as was so when the board was announced. The difference is Elio Motors has now set up a division to go with the fleet part of the dream and has a head guy for that division. I'm sure he was the pick way back in 2013 just as Dino has been in on everything concerning production. They don't call attention to these people until they are sure they are going to need them up and running. I personally choose to call this progress. :) Z

I agree as I think calling attention to the fleet sales division is potentially a very big deal for EM's future. A well developed fleet sales program could potentially lead to tens of thousands of extra vehicle sales each year for Elio Motors.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree as I think calling attention to the fleet sales division is potentially a very big deal for EM's future. A well developed fleet sales program could potentially lead to tens of thousands of extra vehicle sales each year for Elio Motors.
If I was directing any enterprise that uses a small vehicle for delivery or utility meter reading or the like, the Elio would be my choice for the tasks.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I was directing any enterprise that uses a small vehicle for delivery or utility meter reading or the like, the Elio would be my choice for the tasks.

PizzaPizza!
upload_2014-7-9_13-12-16.jpeg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just started my annual redetermination for HUD assistance with an inspection of my apartment yesterday. I took advantage of the opportunity to show the inspector information about the Elio because she does the inspections for the entire county and it goes from Reedsport on the coast to south into the mountains beyond Canyonville and I'm not sure how far to the East. It is a huge county. Just think of the savings they could have if she drove an Elio. We also have a service here for anyone in the county where they come to your house to do blood draws. This service is provided at no extra charge by the hospital services here. That is another program that would benefit from owning Elios. :-) Z

Top Bottom