• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Town Hall Meeting With Paul Elio - August 16, 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This amount of information is like water to a thirsty man. Much appreciated!
Where is that AMEN video when I need it? Or did I wear it out the last time I heard it? LOL You are so right. I'm usually happy with what has been released but this felt very, very good to hear about and read. :-) Z

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where is that AMEN video when I need it? Or did I wear it out the last time I heard it? LOL You are so right. I'm usually happy with what has been released but this felt very, very good to hear about and read. :) Z

Amen_zps0e2c5b12.jpg

Here's a picture.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bummer, true but not worth 6 months extra time to prove it. I think I will take that little item off my signature line. LOL :) Z
I'm keeping the 'Trailer Hitch' on my LIST.
7. Features such as wiring and mount points for trailer hitches are not likely on the first year model. Paul was told that it would take an additional 6 months to test and modify the ESC to accommodate that hence they can't put something in that would give them liability so at least in the first year this would be all on aftermarket suppliers. This is essentially the same answer given several months ago at the last town hall meeting.
I'm sure 'someone' (aftermarket) will be able to come up with a Mount, Wiring, and a way to 'disable' the ESC when towing a small trailer...... not giving up 'Hope'..... yet!

Ronald Levesque

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul, Im sending more money your way!....So far the eating of bean burritos every night to raise my deposit from nonrefundable $100.00 to $1,000.00 nonrefundable seems to be working out real well, other then the extra gas my body is producing my plan is working out just fine and right on schedule at my end!...Hope the extra cash helps, just doing my part to see this all become a reality....Paul, like to talk more wth you but to nights burritos are beginning to kick in and you'll have to excuse me now because feeling the need to do some sitting, if you know what I mean?...Best of luck and call me when my reservation number comes up.

IMG_20140817_231239.jpg

Last edited:

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://gas2.org/2014/08/16/elio-motors-town-hall-meeting-go/

It seems Paul has won over one of his toughest critics.

Yes. I agree. But one thing of particular importance was mentioned here, I think: Paul and the PR guy are worried about the over-the-top "fans" which might be doing more harm than good on all these forums. We've seen it here: anytime anyone brings up valid critiques, concerns, or issues, he is slammed as a "non-believer". Hell, half the forum here is ignoring me because I am NOT one of the Kook Aid drinkers.

I said it before, and Paul hinted that I'm right. YOU ZEALOTS ARE HURTING EM. Not helping.

Top Bottom