• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio New Dash

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. Isn't the gas cap on the right, though? I wonder why they have the arrow on the icon going left. Did I miss them changing that for the P5?

Good eye!

Doesn't matter to me which side it's on, as long as it's on the 'outside', but there's quite a few that feel it should be on the left (as indicated by the dash icon).

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not a real fan of the dash. I agree on the # of idiot lights, way to many but I guess I can live with it! Heck I have to live with it it's the only one offered at this point and I'm not talented enough to change it out and don't want to pay someone to do it!;)

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
and i blew up the center...
bDuhAh9.jpg

THE WARNING LIGHT CENTERS SEEM TO MIMIC THE WARNING LIGHT POD IN THE TRIUMPH STAG .

aimages.thesamba.com_vw_gallery_pix_385155.jpg

HOWEVER , THEY DIDN'T PUT IT IN THE CENTER OF THE SPEEDOMETER .

Stagdash.png

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Like I've told a couple of others; since day one I have been working on an electronic dash for my Elio.
Not necessarily the Skyz but in that same order.
I'm getting what I need through AutoMeter, DigiKey, and Intellitronics

Here's a couple of video's showing that the market has made it a lot easier to do than 10 years ago.

Reactions: PJ

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
first time I've ever seen a fraction like 1/2 on a tach ..:confused:.. that looks like the same dash unit I held in my hands when they unveiled for the first time last December in Charlotte .... sorry to say, its appearance hasn't improved .... but, I do like the red "tank" icon on the RPM side
Thanks. I couldn't tell if that was a tank or a car with a guitar on top.

Top Bottom