• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio P5 At Detroit Auto Show

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I apologize if someone already posted this... but all I saw was the periscope post
this is the youtube that elio posted....
Also I ask anyone that goes to the show to find out if they fixed the false exhaust system in the P5 and have routed it to the Laker pipe on the side?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guys, don't get too hung up on every little tiny detail in the P5 interior. It is not the final product by a long shot.
stop being silly, many folks familiar with manufacturing and building vehicles delight over the minutia and intense explanations. of each part. I love it (don't understand it), but fun to hear 'em discussing the E. I think it's the same guys wi'll go ballisitc when the final parts list(s) come out. Which will be closely followed by guys who'll memorize the number and size of each part, suggest an alternative that will improve performance, add to the style, or save Paul $$. My fav. is the calculations of the production speed in seconds from which annual production units are determined. GFB, an "accident should happen and shut the line for 30 minutes, the impact in annual units goes out the crapper

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
stop being silly, many folks familiar with manufacturing and building vehicles delight over the minutia and intense explanations. of each part. I love it (don't understand it), but fun to hear 'em discussing the E. I think it's the same guys wi'll go ballisitc when the final parts list(s) come out. Which will be closely followed by guys who'll memorize the number and size of each part, suggest an alternative that will improve performance, add to the style, or save Paul $$. My fav. is the calculations of the production speed in seconds from which annual production units are determined. GFB, an "accident should happen and shut the line for 30 minutes, the impact in annual units goes out the crapper
... I've seen the line shut down a few times...

Sol Beach

Elio Fan
Reaction score
P5 at Auto Show today

Attachments

• 20160113_125353.jpg
    20160113_125353.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 232
Top Bottom