• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've included the links to both SIL and no SIL forms for the maps doohickie. Got tired of hunting down this thread so if it makes it easier for me I know it'll be easier for anyone that wants to be on the map. The no SIL map inclusion is still a work in progress. The map thing is a bit buggy and very tempermental.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was just looking at an Elio reservation map used for their FTC presentation (a question popped up on FB about a partner organization I responded to), and realized there's more than four reservations in Maine, a lot more. I guess with around 50k reservations there should be a more of us in Maine, though I'm pleasantly surprised it looks like a lot more than I had though in Southern Maine. Maybe I should request some of EM's flyers like Ekh has, and get a bit more of the word out there?
Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 12.11.38 PM.png

Reaction score
Way I read the letter this map came in, the office is able to enter zip codes and get a count of reservists in that area. Dam, Talk about holding back. I want to do that. OHIO seem to be the epic center. GO ELIO OHIO !!!
BTW, Anybody who plays Farmville or any other facebook game like I do has lots of 'friends' we really don't know or give a dam about. Next time you (the players) visit the elio facebook page hit the "Invite Your Friends to Like this Page" button and invite them all. Then watch them as they do.

Top Bottom