• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was just looking at an Elio reservation map used for their FTC presentation (a question popped up on FB about a partner organization I responded to), and realized there's more than four reservations in Maine, a lot more. I guess with around 50k reservations there should be a more of us in Maine, though I'm pleasantly surprised it looks like a lot more than I had though in Southern Maine. Maybe I should request some of EM's flyers like Ekh has, and get a bit more of the word out there?View attachment 8403
Go Cantaffordia!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just joined the blog and can see that it is needed. I'm into camping and wonder if others are. I can see that the Elio will make a wonderful touring machine and it can hold much more gear than a motor cycle. I would love to if others are interested in camping
I can already see my fishing gear and stuff in my Elio.

image.jpeg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just joined the blog and can see that it is needed. I'm into camping and wonder if others are. I can see that the Elio will make a wonderful touring machine and it can hold much more gear than a motor cycle. I would love to if others are interested in camping
a Big welcome from the Emerald City, in The Evergreen State!!, you've arrived at all things Elio AND much more!!
enjoy!!
"Much more gear than a M.C.", I'd modify that with 2 up, maybe. The trunk is designed to accept a, one, uno, overhead plane compartment case. I think I got more than that in my matched hard case "bags", with removable handles on my touring BMWs

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're in luck!
I'm pretty sure one of our moderators lives in a camper. :D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How and when are we supposed to get the reservation number? I paid all in. a month ago
Very soon; Elio Motors does the SIL (Spot In Line (aka your #)) about every 6 to 8 weeks, the next one is due out within the next 10 days to two weeks.

Also, did you do $1K All In? or a different amount All In? Only the $1K All In get an SIL sent to them.

And :welcome: to the Elio Owners Forum

Top Bottom