• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't. I wonder if I checked it from home the first time. I'll try again from the house. It may be my work computer.
Gee, do you think they object to your checking up on Elio while at work? How dare they! Don't they know Elio is priority #1? Well, if they don't, they should! LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gee, do you think they object to your checking up on Elio while at work? How dare they! Don't they know Elio is priority #1? Well, if they don't, they should! LOL :) Z
They better not care! Actually, when we aren't out on the road, it can get a little slow at times.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is an issue with the map and maybe someone can help me with it. Apparently the free version of the googles maps engine only supports up to 100 entries and we now have more than that so the map won't update any more.

Does anyone out there have access to Google Maps Engine Pro or a Google Apps subscription that includes this access?

Does anyone have access to or know of a good alternative to Google Maps to display this data as I think everyone really enjoys the map?
Oh Man! I sure hope someone can help you because I love checking out that map! I wish I could help you but if I have anything like that I don't know about it. SOS guys, WE NEED HELP HERE! PLEASE? LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
That's from EM FB. You have to request and, I believe, show proof of having reserved and are have a facebook account. I refuse to join facebook to be on it. I watch it but frankly I like ours better because it reflects only our group. :) Z

Also in shows people who are $1K all-in.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I refused to join Facebook for many years, I actually did join only for that group and Elio's page. I put in no personal information other than my name and date of birth. Every day I wake up to "discover" that I've friended half a dozen people a day. uh huh.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I refused to join Facebook for many years, I actually did join only for that group and Elio's page. I put in no personal information other than my name and date of birth. Every day I wake up to "discover" that I've friended half a dozen people a day. uh huh.
I'm sorry but that simply seems to freaky to me. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom