• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's from EM FB. You have to request and, I believe, show proof of having reserved and are have a facebook account. I refuse to join facebook to be on it. I watch it but frankly I like ours better because it reflects only our group. :) Z
Like Zelio and for numerous reasons including privacy issues I refuse to be part of FaceBook. I hope we can consolidate these maps or create one that more accurately reflects Elio reservations. I know of two $1K reservations here in Las Cruces that do not appear because we don't support FaceBook

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like Zelio and for numerous reasons including privacy issues I refuse to be part of FaceBook. I hope we can consolidate these maps or create one that more accurately reflects Elio reservations. I know of two $1K reservations here in Las Cruces that do not appear because we don't support FaceBook
Are they members here? If not, invite them to join. They don't have to participate as much as we do if they don't want to. That is not a requirement of membership. LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are they members here? If not, invite them to join. They don't have to participate as much as we do if they don't want to. That is not a requirement of membership. LOL :) Z
I don't think anybody can participate as much as you do! I hope that's not a requirement of membership. It may just be a perk though. ;)

Paladin

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a little confusing for those of us that upgraded. I put the date of my upgrade from $100 to $1000 as soon as they were able to allow updates. Before they worked that out, you had to buy a second Elio reservation to be "All In." When they got that worked out, I went online and added another $900 to get my reservation number. My original reservation was made 3/22/13 and my upgrade was 6/5/13. I used the 6/5/13 as my reservation date on the survey as that's when I got my reservation number, 758

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It was a little confusing for those of us that upgraded. I put the date of my upgrade from $100 to $1000 as soon as they were able to allow updates. Before they worked that out, you had to buy a second Elio reservation to be "All In." When they got that worked out, I went online and added another $900 to get my reservation number. My original reservation was made 3/22/13 and my upgrade was 6/5/13. I used the 6/5/13 as my reservation date on the survey as that's when I got my reservation number, 758
Congratulations on having a number - I'm still waiting for mine (3/22/14) and welcome to the forum. It contains the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions. It also has plenty of helpful friendly people who with try to answer any question you may have. Welcome to the Elio experience

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on having a number - I'm still waiting for mine (3/22/14) and welcome to the forum. It contains the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions. It also has plenty of helpful friendly people who with try to answer any question you may have. Welcome to the Elio experience
Yup, I'm 3 days behind you and still waiting. Hey, do you think that because there were 40% more Elio reservations that it'll take 40% more time to get a number? :confused:

I'll be watching for you to get yours because I should be in the same batch!

OOPS... I'm a month and 3 days behind you. I'm still hoping to be in this next batch though!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Goodyear, can I edit my name? I put in my first initial and last name but all that shows up is D. Can I or you change it to Diane? #3272 Middleburg FL.
Diane, Welcome to the Elio family and to the forum where you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, opinions, friendly helpful people and hours of entertainment. Enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom