• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys; so after today's numbers, where are we on the "per day average" of folks making reservations? Last week we were up 74 per day, and today it is up only by 75.5 per day, this last week? Is that your count too? Hmmm. . . . . . . . We gotta get em moving faster! o_O

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys; so after today's numbers, where are we on the "per day average" of folks making reservations? Last week we were up 74 per day, and today it is up only by 75.5 per day, this last week? Is that your count too? Hmmm. . . . . . . . We gotta get em moving faster! o_O
I think this is great news, considering the horrible reaction to the delay a few weeks back and the reservation rate held steady, impressive to me. Going forward, I expect 100+/day as long as real progress continues. I see real progress as new prototype news and engine testing and the like.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How long did it take to get your number after you paid $1,000?
The last release was May 12 I think. The previous one was 3/16. There doesn't seem to be any specific period of time but they do release them in batches. This place tends to be like Christmas because there are usually many people waiting to get them. If you paid before May 12, you may want to check your spam folder to see if it went there. They contact you by email. :) Z

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
By the way, Hi and welcome from Oregon. We are happy to have you on board. I hope you enjoy the information and discussions on this forum. We have a very diverse group with a lot of automotive and mc experience so there is always a lot of information exchanging hands. There are also some great pictures, videos, design ideas of how to personalize the Elio, humor and stories. It is, for the most part, a fun group of people all excited about Elio and happy to share their enthusiasm. Enjoy the adventure of the journey to Elio production and ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mary, Welcome to the forum and this group of highly enthusiastic Elio fans. We are mostly a helpful, friendly, and positive bunch waiting for the production to begin for our Elio's. You will get a lot out of the forum as well as hours of entertainment. Looking forward to your comments, concerns and opinions. It took me almost two months to get my number. They seem to collect reservations for 6-8 weeks before they release the numbers. Good luck and welcome

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi brothers&sisters,
I stopped @ my local PepBoys and inquired as to whether or not they were aware of the contract arrangements for Elio warranty work. Unfortunately I missed the service manager so the sales-persons commented with 'ELIO-WHO'. Time will tell. In my retirement(when not fishing) I operate a flat-bed tow truck for a good friend's tow corp so in my travels I experience a few questions on the towing of ie; motorcycles & such. The Elio will be easy enough to hook from the front but was curious regarded the rear. Maybe the option of a trailer hitch or simple straps on the Elio will suffice in the ugly event that it requires a tow. Any thoughts ?!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi brothers&sisters,
I stopped @ my local PepBoys and inquired as to whether or not they were aware of the contract arrangements for Elio warranty work. Unfortunately I missed the service manager so the sales-persons commented with 'ELIO-WHO'. Time will tell. In my retirement(when not fishing) I operate a flat-bed tow truck for a good friend's tow corp so in my travels I experience a few questions on the towing of ie; motorcycles & such. The Elio will be easy enough to hook from the front but was curious regarded the rear. Maybe the option of a trailer hitch or simple straps on the Elio will suffice in the ugly event that it requires a tow. Any thoughts ?!
Guess I will print out information about Elio and Pep Boys and discuss this with our local store. Need to get them excited about it long before I take it into their shop for the first time.

Top Bottom