• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Guess I will print out information about Elio and Pep Boys and discuss this with our local store. Need to get them excited about it long before I take it into their shop for the first time.
I am Not real excited about PEP BOYS..
..I needed an A/C fan replaced...They did it...AND hooked the wires up BACKWARD !
They didn't even know the fan was running in reverse !
I had to oversee the switching of the wires to correct it and they STILL did not know what was wrong.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Less than 300 listed on the map...Can you get ELIO to provide a listing so the "all iners" be contacted ?
Do you REALLY want a company to just be handing out that kind of private information? I can guarantee you that I would cancel so fast it would make your head spin.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Less than 300 listed on the map...Can you get ELIO to provide a listing so the "all iners" be contacted ?
According to the map. I will have MY ELIO FIRST in GEORGIA...Gonna charge you guys "out the wazoo" to ride in it. Driving will be a PREMIUM item.
Don't want my information out there but we could create a thread for those with reservation numbers.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't want my information out there but we could create a thread for those with reservation numbers.
I don't know how many facebook Elio members there are but I am guessing our response is actually better than theirs at this point. I am always surprised how few they have on their map considering how many people who actually belong? to facebook. At the rate our group is responding we will be passing them by before you know it. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Put down my $ on the dream. I've been psyched since I first read about this.

Welcome aboard the Elio train to the future of simple, personal transportation!

We all share and feed off of each other's dreams. Most of our dreams are identical, duplicates of others thoughts and dreams, but rarely does a day pass without some new twist on a dream that none of us have ever heard. . . . . Guess what I'm trying to say TGElder, is, jump in. Share what's on your mind. . . . . .and read. READ the threads and learn. Form lasting bonds with other Elio "family" members here and time will fly.

Our Elio's are 24 hours closer each new day with the rising of the sun! :D

Welcome from the Bayou State, Louisiana, and the future birth place of Paul Elio's new little Elio!

ArthurKent

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am Not real excited about PEP BOYS..
..I needed an A/C fan replaced...They did it...AND hooked the wires up BACKWARD !
while I'm not a regular customer of Pep Boys, in the past I've had no issues. And I DEFY anyone
who claims that a single instance at a single shop, ANY shop, can be generalized to all shops
that share a name. I have seen Mercedes dealerships screw up cars despite having the highest
salaried, best trained mechanics around.Go into any dealership , etc. and ask about "comebacks"
and you'll quickly be disabused of the notion that any shop is mistake-free. In the case of Elio and
Pep Boys, the reality is that the cars will usually be worked on under warranty, so why get all
worked up if they screw up? Secondly, the Elio will, in short order, become THE most frequent
visitor to the Pep Boys service bays, and nothing, but nothing, assures mistake-free servicing
more than having a car that : 1) is simple, like the Elio, an 2) is well known to the mechanic.
The intrinsic disadvantage Pep Boy mechanics have always faced is that they are forced to
work on a couple hundred different autos,usually requiring a trip to the shop manual as a first
step. A mechanic who works on a particular model over and over often doesn't even have
to think to dignose and fix a problem. Pep Boys has made a very wise choice in agreeing to
service the Elio. It also has distinct cost advantages with respect to ordering/storage of spare parts.
To a large extent, Pep Boys has become a dealer shop that only needs to know and understand
a single, uncomplicated vehicle. Big,big advantage. I don't believe that those who worry about Pep
Boys have thought through the situation.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is the information on a map: (This is not a real time map as I have to manually regenerate it with new data which I try do to at least once a day)

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=zZCKjl9KZQaU.kNW_qd3e11wQ

The survey system automatically generates some randomized analytics which are visible here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewanalytics
What happened to the reservations on the map? They disappeared completely. :-) Z

Top Bottom