• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know what the problem is now I have to figure out how to solve it. I am logged out for some reason and I am trying to find my password so I can log back in. What I can't figure out (other than not remembering the password) is why I am logged out in the first place. Sigh! :-) Z

TGElder

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
My info is on there, but it's not correct. I did have a refundable reservation, but I realized after I had placed my reservation that I had put the wrong Reservation type in the shopping cart. So I emailed ELIO and they sent me a form to upgrade. I'm now at the "All In" $100 level, and I plan to upgrade again as soon as I can.

Wheelthang

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have created a reservation questionnaire so we can gather some general statistics from members and guests about their Elio Reservations.

All fields are voluntary however the more you fill out the more it helps us see the how reservations grow over time and where reservations are coming from. If you have more than one reservation and wish to have each number show up on the map you can either place both numbers in the number field or fill out the form multiple times.

If you wish to go back and edit your answers later make sure you save the link on the confirmation page. If you do not save the link then just post your update on this thread and I will update your entry.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewform
Are you kidding me? Is this thing 2-1/2 months behind in replies? Or am I (like what is usually the case) doing something wrong and not getting into the latest posts? I have today as 7-1-14. Isn't that right? Or have I stepped off into the Twilight zone?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Is this thing 2-1/2 months behind in replies? Or am I (like what is usually the case) doing something wrong and not getting into the latest posts? I have today as 7-1-14. Isn't that right? Or have I stepped off into the Twilight zone?
You have the date right but I'm not sure what you are referring to with the 2 1/2 months behind issue. Once you complete the survey your information is there but not on the map. It is moved to the map by goofyone. :-) Z

Wheelthang

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have the date right but I'm not sure what you are referring to with the 2 1/2 months behind issue. Once you complete the survey your information is there but not on the map. It is moved to the map by goofyone. :) Z
At the top of the posts page, the date (of the post I assume) is 2 1/2 months ago, with no newer posts shown.

Wheelthang

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have the date right but I'm not sure what you are referring to with the 2 1/2 months behind issue. Once you complete the survey your information is there but not on the map. It is moved to the map by goofyone. :) Z
I'm sorry. The date of the post is on the top LEFT, not right.

Wheelthang

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the Elio train to the future of simple, personal transportation!

We all share and feed off of each other's dreams. Most of our dreams are identical, duplicates of others thoughts and dreams, but rarely does a day pass without some new twist on a dream that none of us have ever heard. . . . . Guess what I'm trying to say TGElder, is, jump in. Share what's on your mind. . . . . .and read. READ the threads and learn. Form lasting bonds with other Elio "family" members here and time will fly.

Our Elio's are 24 hours closer each new day with the rising of the sun! :D

Welcome from the Bayou State, Louisiana, and the future birth place of Paul Elio's new little Elio!
"future birth place". We hope!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what has changed but finally both the EM FB map and our map are now "peopled" for me again. I have checked almost every day since I last contacted goofyone and all I got was the map. Now I am a happy map reader again and I am proud of our forum. We only have 10 fewer reservations on our map than they do on theirs. Good job everyone! :) Z

Last edited:
Top Bottom