• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Safety Considerations

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buy a 5spd manual transmission. Most people can't drive one.
Now there's a thought. I forget most people can't drive them any more. Good for you BlioKart. Maybe I should ask my orthopedic surgeon to replace both knees before I get my Elio so I can order and drive a manual transmission again. LOL :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, Creamsicle isn't too far off the Duke color.

But no, I'm planning on getting the white one and wrapping it to look like a Star Trek warp nacelle. Because I'm just that kind of nerd. My current car is a white Volt with everything on the car stark black and what and a license plate of NASA-69.
If memory serves Close Encounters of the Third Kind was '77 so how about CETK 77 for your Elio

ccryder

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will get everyone's attention:
. For less than $50.00 it WILL get their attention!

For DRL's I would recommend something like this: https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...-heavy-duty-high-powered-led-work-light/1672/

LED strips on the spine of the fenders with red running/brake lights on the back half and amber running/turn signals on the front half.

The grooves on the rear wheel shroud would be another great location for LED strips. It is very important to have running light/marker/ turn signal lights to show what we are and what are our intentions.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This will get everyone's attention:
. For less than $50.00 it WILL get their attention!
Yes, a short blast from it and everyone's looking for the annoyed land barge. Always the first addition to any motorcycle that I've owned in the last 10 years or so. Highly recommended. Also, consider some of the higher end Fiamm electrics if you like more of the Italian luxury car sound. Judging by the available space in the nose area of the P4 (and assuming that the production version won't be too much different), it shouldn't be a big issue to find a place for them.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or CETK 15 for the year we are getting our Elios. I don't know about you, but I don't want to wait until 2077. LOL :) Z

Well then maybe the 77 should be in front of the CETK....77CETK for what was not that which will be. Nah then someone will think I am some kind of a Whacko nut thinking I have had 77 encounters.....Anyone from Marfa, Tx?

Top Bottom