• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stock Drs Issues

How long do you intend to hold your ELIO stock

• Sell now

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hold it for a few months

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Hold it for a year

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hold it for long term growth

Votes: 33 89.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi. What is the stock info ? Shares ?
998a.jpg

I sent them this, email info@vstocktransfer.com and they will email you this (hopefully with your name on it not mine)

MARK MONTGOMERY

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think, "step one", is to contact Vstock and get your account information/number emailed to you [it's a .pdf]. I did this just yesterday and it literally took minutes to receive a response. That way you'll have the important info in-hand when you contact your broker about transferring the stock. I'll defer to the guys with E-Trade accounts for the details from there.
Hi. Thank you

Ronnie Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Has anybody successfully transferred their shares from VStock Transfer to their own broker? Is there any online brokerage that is currently accepting transfers of ELIO stock, if so which one(s).
Haven't received a confirmation. But I am trying to transfer my stock to Scottrade. Have 300 shares. Will keep you posted.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi. How do I go about transferring stock ? Mark
In order to deposit your shares using the Direct Registration System, you must contact your broker to initiate the
request. Your broker will need to provide the following information:

1) Account name; ELIO

2) TIN or SSN; and

3) Shareholder Account Number Provided by V Stock Transfer, LLC

MARK MONTGOMERY

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order to deposit your shares using the Direct Registration System, you must contact your broker to initiate the

1) Account name; ELIO

2) TIN or SSN; and

1) Account name; ELIO

2) TIN or SSN; and

Hi. Who do you think is a good firm to go with for a broker. Mark

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't received a confirmation. But I am trying to transfer my stock to Scottrade. Have 300 shares. Will keep you posted.
I
TD Ameritrade will but I do not know of any costs that would be related to the transfers.
Dear Jerry,

I will be glad to let you know that TD Ameritrade does not charge a fee to receive a transfer in. You other brokerage may charge you a fee, but if you send us the statement that shows the Transfer or Termination fee we will credit that back to your account.

Our online commission rate is $9.99 per stock trade. If you have other questions please let me know .

Regards,

James Cudd
Client Services Forms
TD Ameritrade, Inc.

Update:

Dear Jerry,

Thank you for the follow up email. In the future if you wanted to sell them you can transfer the stock to the TD Ameritrade account and enter the sell order. If you have any future need or have questions. Please let us know.

Regards,

James Cudd
Client Services Forms

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking to open an account at Option house.com... low fees, no fees for maint., inactivity, and no min. to open. They will transfer the stock, the fee for that is $115. Does all that sound reasonable? Accepting all comments and opinions as I am new to all this...

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking to open an account at Option house.com... low fees, no fees for maint., inactivity, and no min. to open. They will transfer the stock, the fee for that is $115. Does all that sound reasonable? Accepting all comments and opinions as I am new to all this...

I know Scottrade wanted $2500 to open an account. So depending on what they consider "low" on the transaction fees, it doesn't sound all that bad. Going to look into that place myself if my local guy can't help me.

Top Bottom