• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stock Sale A Success? Has There Been A Press Release?

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they do what they say they can do then it can only be positive in my view.

"Given our new status as a publicly-traded company, we believe Elio Motors would benefit from an experienced team of professionals to help us navigate the capital markets and generate greater awareness of Elio Motors in the investment community,” continued Elio. “Liolios Group brings a proven record of helping emerging growth companies like ours enhance shareholder value by delivering the right message to the right audience and establishing high-quality, long-term relationships with influential members of the financial community.”

Liolios Group will work closely with Elio Motors management to develop a comprehensive capital markets strategy, including a potential uplisting to a broader exchange. Activities will include messaging and corporate positioning, strategic advisory and introductions to analysts, investors and other key influencers across the financial community. They will also schedule road shows and financial conferences for management to attend over the next several months."

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they do what they say they can do then it can only be positive in my view.

"Given our new status as a publicly-traded company, we believe Elio Motors would benefit from an experienced team of professionals to help us navigate the capital markets and generate greater awareness of Elio Motors in the investment community,” continued Elio. “Liolios Group brings a proven record of helping emerging growth companies like ours enhance shareholder value by delivering the right message to the right audience and establishing high-quality, long-term relationships with influential members of the financial community.”

Liolios Group will work closely with Elio Motors management to develop a comprehensive capital markets strategy, including a potential uplisting to a broader exchange. Activities will include messaging and corporate positioning, strategic advisory and introductions to analysts, investors and other key influencers across the financial community. They will also schedule road shows and financial conferences for management to attend over the next several months."

It's this bit "They will also schedule road shows and financial conferences for management to attend over the next several months." I'm interested in, as this is the time frame, according to time frame in the SEC Circular that EM will be pursuing the remaining funding for production.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's this bit "They will also schedule road shows and financial conferences for management to attend over the next several months." I'm interested in, as this is the time frame, according to time frame in the SEC Circular that EM will be pursuing the remaining funding for production.

I would like to think that this passage addresses your concern.

"Given our new status as a publicly-traded company, we believe Elio Motors would benefit from an experienced team of professionals to help us navigate the capital markets and generate greater awareness of Elio Motors in the investment community," continued Elio. "Liolios Group brings a proven record of helping emerging growth companies like ours enhance shareholder value by delivering the right message to the right audience and establishing high-quality, long-term relationships with influential members of the financial community."

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM has excellent investment community relations targeting small individual investors. I admit to being more interested in product development leading to production.............hoping for excellent 'customer community relations'.

The remaining big investor Venture Capital markets needed to insure production funding require E builds and testing results.

Jerome said two weeks and we will see some E-Build images and testing progress. I do look forward to that.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday & March 2016, was a big day for ELIO on the over the counter market, ELIO sold 4.93 Million shares of stock at approximately $25 per share. So yesterday ELIO raised $123Million on the $280 million need to fully fund production one more day like that and production is assured. If you bought stock in the Start Engine presale at $12, your stock has more than doubled on the over the counter market.

Just looked at the OTC stock website... Elio Motors stock was $29 with high of $29.95 as of 1440 hours 3/8/16

Proud to Be... member #2225Z of the Elio Nation... see ya on the road

Top Bottom