• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stores Delayed Till 2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What I've read from Elio is in the first year of production between 60 and 68 thousand is their target, building up to 250,000 over the next three to four years.

I believe the 250K is based on running 3 shifts .... they will start with a single shift and the amount of time it takes them to open a second and then a third will be pendent upon the number of orders coming in

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
No one knows the number of production. I sure don't and won't make any estimate now after Elio's past history until there is one rolling off the line.
As we all can see from a lot of other infro. from Elio it hasn't turned out like they have said. It's all a guesswork game. Better change guessing the right lottery numbers.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No one knows the number of production. I sure don't and won't make any estimate now after Elio's past history until there is one rolling off the line.
As we all can see from a lot of other infro. from Elio it hasn't turned out like they have said. It's all a guesswork game. Better change guessing the right lottery numbers.
To me it looks like Elio has a business plan they're following and having to adjust on the fly as circumstances change. I do think sometimes they're too open and as result give out information that builds anticipation which gets dashed when real life doesn't match Hollywood portrayal of starting a business that many seem to assume.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To me it looks like Elio has a business plan they're following and having to adjust on the fly as circumstances change. I do think sometimes they're too open and as result give out information that builds anticipation which gets dashed when real life doesn't match Hollywood portrayal of starting a business that many seem to assume.
If EM is going to share their business plan and be somewhat transparent with their progress to production, they should post progress reports that are accurate, locked in and cannot change in one column using a BLACK font style. THIS IS WHERE WE'RE AT!

In the other column all the BS guesswork: anticipated funding and production timeline information using a RED font style. THIS IS WHERE WE HOPE TO BE!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If EM is going to share their business plan and be somewhat transparent with their progress to production, they should post progress reports that are accurate, locked in and cannot change in one column using a BLACK font style. THIS IS WHERE WE'RE AT!

In the other column all the BS guesswork: anticipated funding and production timeline information using a RED font style. THIS IS WHERE WE HOPE TO BE!
I agree butthink they've caught on to the need NOT to share progress until whatever the step is, completed . Many folks are set back with the setbacks, but the loudest and most posts was the idea(s) that they weren't being "honest" (I was one). I now have more confidence , knowing they are still moving forward, in spite of some blips. I also think there is a date that if (fill in your something) isn't completed by then it won't happen. My date is if I understand correctly is when 1500 folks are needed to employeed -other wise a daily penalty that sounds sever enough to have walk away

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree butthink they've caught on to the need NOT to share progress until whatever the step is, completed . Many folks are set back with the setbacks, but the loudest and most posts was the idea(s) that they weren't being "honest" (I was one). I now have more confidence , knowing they are still moving forward, in spite of some blips. I also think there is a date that if (fill in your something) isn't completed by then it won't happen. My date is if I understand correctly is when 1500 folks are needed to employeed -other wise a daily penalty that sounds sever enough to have walk away
I expected setbacks and I have salvaged some confidence, but I haven't seen any forward movement. If you care to list a couple of the steps forward please do. I may have missed them.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rickb, They got past the lawsuit. They added board members with clout. They've built a new engine. (I know, I want to hear and see it too). The've added new more companies supporting the build, as well as accessories for our beloved Elios.
That's just off the top of my head!

Top Bottom