• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Survey - Tranmissions

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After a couple of days have past and reading all the entries on two threads and completing a survey, here's my observations...

If you said 'yes' to the $1500 automatic, the survey was done. If you said no, you got the next question.
If you said 'yes' to the $1200 automatic, the survey was done. If you said no, you got the next question.
If you said 'yes' to the $1000 automatic, the survey was done. If you said no, you got the next question.
This question asked why you didn't want the automatic, gave 3 choices plus an "other" IIRC. Choosing other allowed you to explain why.

Looks like the survey went to the $1k all-in folks. If you are one and didn't get the survey, it could be in your spam/trash folder, it could be sent to another email address you have given to EM, or you can email them at tellmemore@eliomotos.com and ask them why you didn't get one.
Just to keep things accurate, I'm in at $500.00, and got the survey. I don't think it matters what level you're in at. JEBar didn't get it, so maybe it has something to do with the recipient’s last name? Yours starts with P, mine starts with R. I'm assuming Jim's last name is Bar, or at least starts with a B. Maybe first half of the alphabet was excluded? Of course this is just a guess, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.;)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just to keep things accurate, I'm in at $500.00, and got the survey. I don't think it matters what level you're in at. JEBar didn't get it, so maybe it has something to do with the recipient’s last name? Yours starts with P, mine starts with R. I'm assuming Jim's last name is Bar, or at least starts with a B. Maybe first half of the alphabet was excluded? Of course this is just a guess, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.;)
you can't be wrong 'cause no one knows what's right.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, the humanity!

So I did a little figuring.
Based on when and how I went all in, and for how much, and the current production plans, I am guessing my little creamsicel Elio will be in my driveway about Novembr or December of 2017. That, by the way, is not a complaint.
In the mean time I will be picking up a Kioti CK35 e/w loader and box blade. Need to fix my 1800 ft driveway to accommodate my Elio.
I'm guessing Christmas 2017 myself at the $100 All-In in February of 2016. But I could be a bit optimistic there.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Ah, very good! Who knows, maybe it was a random thing. Coss had stated that, IIRC.

Maybe only the ORNERY people got a survey?

Top Bottom