• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Survey - Tranmissions

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That's exactly what there doing. I want the manual too. No telling if the auto will shift smoothly. Lots of them are double clutch type with jerky shifts.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The due date for the transmission survey is Wednesday, April 27.

I wonder if the configurator is going to come out in a few days and our input into the survey going to influence what the transmission options are on the configurator?

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got the survey. I waited until 1,000 before I said yes to the automatic. If everyone would have held out until 1,000 maybe we would have gotten our auto's cheaper :eek:

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sounds to me like at whatever price point survey takers were willing to pay for an automatic, that's where the survey stopped for them. If you're willing to pay $1,500, Elio is not going to offer it to you for $1,200. If you're willing to pay $1,200 Elio is not going to offer it to you for $1,000 etc. If you went all the way through choosing a manual the survey asked why and gave 4 or 5 choices to choose from ie always drive a manual, won't pay the extra money, the bottom selection was 'other' if you clicked on it a comments box appeared and you could explain your reasons.
This is all good information for you people I'm just a day or two late with it to do any good.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
easy up! I wasn't the only person who had no other option except $1500., and although I'd pick a manual ,@73 with 3 motorcycle accidents and some other s__ t adds up to an automatic. When I buy my E it's not a question of how much, I have to have auto. The very reason I'm going for the E is a substitute for a bike ( read another toy). I've spent much more for some of my bikes. I know how fortunate I am to have the funds, -would have been a EV Morgan until her lawyer got to me!!
X:XII, time to turn in, night all
BTW it's not a lock that the transmission options will be this week, I'd guess it won't- I am hoping to see the prices on the body panels.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
easy up! I wasn't the only person who had no other option except $1500., and although I'd pick a manual ,@73 with 3 motorcycle accidents and some other s__ t adds up to an automatic. When I buy my E it's not a question of how much, I have to have auto. The very reason I'm going for the E is a substitute for a bike ( read another toy). I've spent much more for some of my bikes. I know how fortunate I am to have the funds, -would have been a EV Morgan until her lawyer got to me!!
X:XII, time to turn in, night all
BTW it's not a lock that the transmission options will be this week, I'd guess it won't- I am hoping to see the prices on the body panels.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not picking on anyone I'd prefer an automatic too, just not sure about the AMT. I'm just saying it appears at whatever price point someone choose to pay for an automatic, that's where the survey ended for them. Probably the reason the survey only lasted two days before we on this site figured out how their survey worked and nobody would be willing to pay over $1000 for one.

Top Bottom