• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Truck Conversion

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to Arcimoto, they are not done with it yet. If it is, they need to announce it.
According to you it’s a concept. The Elio Truck is a concept. There is a Beta Fleet of Deliverators being tested in various big city markets.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to you it’s a concept. The Elio Truck is a concept. There is a Beta Fleet of Deliverators being tested in various big city markets.
According to you it's a concept too. Design is not done (according to Arcimoto) and it's still testing. None for sale. It could be like the MLM, put on the shelf until further notice. It never passed the production milestone. Thus could be weeks to years before it's actually sold.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not that it matters, but this is the Deliverator Concept. Note: The fully certified production model Deliverator is in the process of market testing. Hell, the current manufacturing plant assembles a max of 6 FUV units per day, and they can’t meet the demand for the FUV, so it doesn’t matter until Arcimoto is tooled for production scale numbers if or when that happens. New vehicle start up company blues.

1672928535938.jpeg

Attachments

• 1672925956742.jpeg
    1672925956742.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 1672928486614.jpeg
    1672928486614.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 82

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fully certified production model Deliverator is in the process of market testing.
I suggest you watch this webinar from Arcimoto. Especially around the 19:40 point onward. They disagree with you but this was a month ago, thus I hope you show us where it's fully certified. I only use info from Arcimoto, thus I know you do too. Thanks for showing us that's it's ready to go.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I suggest you watch this webinar from Arcimoto. Especially around the 19:40 point onward. They disagree with you but this was a month ago, thus I hope you show us where it's fully certified. I only use info from Arcimoto, thus I know you do too. Thanks for showing us that's it's ready to go.
Who is it in California? OH Pizza Hut has a fleet of them they are "Testing" look pretty good. I have no more details about them, I just breezed over them.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who is it in California? OH Pizza Hut has a fleet of them they are "Testing" look pretty good. I have no more details about them, I just breezed over them.
Hey Coss, RSchneider was referencing the Arcimoto Deliverator Concept. I think it’s the ElectraMeccanica Solo Concept being tested by Pizza Hut. The FUV is being pilot program tested by JOCO in New York City: https://www.arcimoto.com/2022/05/ar...ilot-program-for-last-mile-delivery-drivers-2 It appears both three wheelers have good market potential as fleet sale delivery vehicles.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Coss, RSchneider was referencing the Arcimoto Deliverator Concept. I think it’s the ElectraMeccanica Solo Concept being tested by Pizza Hut. The FUV is being pilot program tested by JOCO in New York City: https://www.arcimoto.com/2022/05/ar...ilot-program-for-last-mile-delivery-drivers-2 It appears both three wheelers have good market potential as fleet sale delivery vehicles.
Then there's Dominos. They ordered up 800 Chevy Bolts. Looks like Chevy makes a Bolt that's $600 more than the Deliverator. The Bolt has four full doors, HVAC, DC fast charge, 103% more cargo room, 1 sec quicker to 60mph (makes it a Fun Delivery Vehicle) and 154% greater range. Since Pizza delivery is "last mile" this might be competition for the deliverator. Hopefully Arcimoto can get down to the $11,900 price really soon. Would have been nice to see Dominos go with the Deliverator as 800 in sales would be a massive boost to the company. On the other hand, if they are still ramping up production and supply chain issues, they probably couldn't deliver the amount Dominos needed. Another missed opportunity by Mark and Co. Maybe with Mark out of the drivers seat they can compete with the likes of what GM did with the Bolt.

https://www.dominos.com/evfleet/

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I remain hopeful for a fully enclosed FUV and successful Deliverator fleet sales testing, although I make a better Neapolitan wood fired pizza at home and don’t require pizza delivery. Note: Compete with GM? :)

1673202191945.jpeg

Attachments

• 1673201712452.jpeg
    1673201712452.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Top Bottom