• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tv Commercials?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kind of hard to do hand outs, or put it in grocery store news stands.
There is still something to "having something you can hold"

< Don't go there :mmph:>
image.jpeg

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I knew that was going to happen ......:(
And yet, here we are...

And no, there will be NO "EM -- The Elio Mod Magazine" digital OR otherwise. I recall far, FAR too many computer magazines of similar ilk: How to add a hard drive to your TI-94 Plus; another magazine for the PET, the Commodore, the TS/1000, some fly-by-night system called Apple... No, in my experience, that marks the item as a strictly niche item, not for the masses.

Let's put it this way: are there any magazines dedicated to extolling the virtues of and demonstrating how to modify your Cooper Mini? Maybe there were, back in the 60's, but now? We want the Elio to be mainstream, not niche.

I think the best we would want is to have Elio be like the Bug in the early '70s, where people would strip it down to the chassis and make it look like racecar, or somesuch. Of course, you could do that then because there were soooo many blessed Bug frames available. Let's wait until we've broken the 500,000 units mark.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And yet, here we are...

And no, there will be NO "EM -- The Elio Mod Magazine" digital OR otherwise. I recall far, FAR too many computer magazines of similar ilk: How to add a hard drive to your TI-94 Plus; another magazine for the PET, the Commodore, the TS/1000, some fly-by-night system called Apple... No, in my experience, that marks the item as a strictly niche item, not for the masses.

Let's put it this way: are there any magazines dedicated to extolling the virtues of and demonstrating how to modify your Cooper Mini? Maybe there were, back in the 60's, but now? We want the Elio to be mainstream, not niche.

I think the best we would want is to have Elio be like the Bug in the early '70s, where people would strip it down to the chassis and make it look like racecar, or somesuch. Of course, you could do that then because there were soooo many blessed Bug frames available. Let's wait until we've broken the 500,000 units mark.
It will be just soooo much easier to simply make a new thread than to publish a new magazine.

Top Bottom