• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tv Commercials?

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What sort of commercials would you like to see for the Elio? Honestly, I would like to see something like this happen. (Note: I'm dumb.)

[BATMAN is in the BATCAVE, sitting at his giant computer when he sees some news that CRIME is happening. Batman walks to the Batmobile, only to find it up on a lift while Alfred is changing the oil.]

BATMAN: Alfred, what are you doing?!

ALFRED: Changing the oil, Sir. I should be finished in an hour.

BATMAN: But I don’t have an hour! [looks around] Where is the Batbike?

ALFRED: We’re still waiting on the new tires, Sir.

BATMAN: Fine, I’ll take the Batjet!

ALFRED: Out of jetfuel, Sir.

BATMAN: Batcopter?

ALFRED: Getting its yearly inspection at Wayne Enterprises.

BATMAN: This is unacceptable, Alfred! Gotham needs me!

ALFRED: Well, sir, you could always take the Elio.

[Que dramatic music as Batman approaches a shiny black Elio, complete with typical car-commercial camera pans and angles. Batman climbs in, does stuff to show off Skyzmatic features, then dramatically drives out of the Batcave toward a city with a bat signal in the night sky.]

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like it, but I think it would be better if the dialog pointed out the Elio benefits, like this:

[BATMAN is in the BATCAVE, sitting at his giant computer when he sees some news that CRIME is happening. Batman walks to the Batmobile, only to find it up on a lift while Alfred is changing the oil.]

BATMAN: Alfred, my city needs me!

ALFRED: Certainly, sir. I'll prep the Batmobile

BATMAN: No I'll never get there in time, Damn traffic

ALFRED: The Batbike, then? You could use the HOV lane.

BATMAN: What? It's raining!

ALFRED: Batcopter?

BATMAN: With these fuel prices!? ... I'll take the Elio!!

[Que dramatic music as Batman approaches a shiny black Elio, complete with typical car-commercial camera pans and angles. Batman climbs in, does stuff to show off Skyzmatic features, then dramatically drives out of the Batcave toward a city with a bat signal in the night sky.]

[Cut to CRIME SCENE as BATMAN deftly weaves through traffic and comes to a dramatic sliding stop just in front of the BAD GUY. BATMAN quickly jumps out and with a BIFF and BAM, the city is saved]

[Cut to insanely attractive female bystander]

Bystander: Hurray, Gotham is saved!!! What an amazing car.

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like it, but I think it would be better if the dialog pointed out the Elio benefits, like this:

BATMAN: Alfred, my city needs me!

ALFRED: Certainly, sir. I'll prep the Batmobile

BATMAN: No I'll never get there in time, Damn traffic

ALFRED: The Batbike, then? You could use the HOV lane.

BATMAN: What? It's raining!

ALFRED: Batcopter?

BATMAN: With these fuel prices!? ... I'll take the Elio!!

[Cut to CRIME SCENE as BATMAN deftly weaves through traffic and comes to a dramatic sliding stop just in front of the BAD GUY. BATMAN quickly jumps out and with a BIFF and BAM, the city is saved]

[Cut to insanely attractive female bystander]

Bystander: Hurray, Gotham is saved!!! What an amazing car.
It's too bad I can only like once. That deserves MANY.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The BatHarley was electric in the last movie so I'm positive the BatmoElio will be electric too.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
What sort of commercials would you like to see for the Elio? Honestly, I would like to see something like this happen. (Note: I'm dumb.)

LOL, I like it. Excellent creativity.

I remember the Diet Coke commercial (trailer actually, as seen on the VHS of the Batman movie) with Alfred talking to a store, and they tied in movie clips of Batman driving the Batmobile, as Alfred is on the phone describing the guy and the vehicle on its way to pick up some Diet Coke.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Batman, voiceover: I'll have to have Alfred paint it green -- at 84 mpg, it's the RIGHT thing to drive!

Top Bottom