• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tv Commercials?

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Funny stuff! But seriously, I doubt we'll be seeing any Elio TV commercials as the cost would be prohibitive. When they go into production and start hitting the streets I would expect they will also hit the news. That, plus people seeing them running around town will be the best advertising there is. :p

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'd be nice if they could get some billionaire to buy them a 30 second ad during the Super Bowl. That'd spread the word faster than anything.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I plan on visiting any and all car clubs, car shows, fairs, festivals and parades in my area to help promote the product. Willing to let people get in the vehicle and ask questions. Also will use my handicap card to park out front of every store and restaurant I visit. Normally I don't use it. Walking is my best medicine.

I'm 100% behind the success of this venture.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ALFRED: Well, sir, you could always take the Elio.

[Que dramatic music as Batman approaches a shiny black Elio, complete with typical car-commercial camera pans and angles. Batman climbs in, does stuff to show off Skyzmatic features, then dramatically drives out of the Batcave toward a city with a bat signal in the night sky.

UNTIL THEN , HE CAN TAKE THE ONE HE WON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR , THE BAT-SCHMITT !

batmobile-custom-car-2.jpg

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ALFRED: Well, sir, you could always take the Elio.

[Que dramatic music as Batman approaches a shiny black Elio, complete with typical car-commercial camera pans and angles. Batman climbs in, does stuff to show off Skyzmatic features, then dramatically drives out of the Batcave toward a city with a bat signal in the night sky.

UNTIL THEN , HE CAN TAKE THE ONE HE WON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR , THE BAT-SCHMITT !

batmobile-custom-car-2.jpg
David, You have too much free time on your hands.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I plan on visiting any and all car clubs, car shows, fairs, festivals and parades in my area to help promote the product. Willing to let people get in the vehicle and ask questions. Also will use my handicap card to park out front of every store and restaurant I visit. Normally I don't use it. Walking is my best medicine.

I'm 100% behind the success of this venture.
What if I need that future Elio filled handi advertising space because walking was my best medicine? If you park correctly perhaps two Elio's will fit in that one handi space. Heck just use motorcycle parking.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Funny stuff! But seriously, I doubt we'll be seeing any Elio TV commercials as the cost would be prohibitive. When they go into production and start hitting the streets I would expect they will also hit the news. That, plus people seeing them running around town will be the best advertising there is. :p

I suppose there is that. Tesla doesn't advertise at all, yet they sell every car they make. I predict the same will be true of Elio. Between the trade magezines, Consumer Reports, and all the other hype, I'm sure Paul will have no problem selling dreams.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We will see them all over the Web.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We will see them all over the Web.

Or maybe one of those 30 minute, late-night TV infomercials. "Buy now! Just 70 easy payments of $99.99*

*Shipping, Handling, Taxes, License, Registration, Insurance and Fees Not Included. Additional Options shown. Professional Driver on closed course. Your Milage May Vary. See Store for details. Batteries not included. Ask your Doctor if Elio is right for you.

Top Bottom