• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's Exterior, Interior, Towing Packages (aftermarket), Being Towed Or Towing A Trailer Options

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Take a look at hitches for Harley Davidson.
Something similar to that should work. Four mounting points, 2 on each side. Mounted to the cargo area floor frame and dropping down to the right hight. And maybe a bolt on bar on the left side to help with a tire change.
As we move I will place the ideas upward where I have reserved message boards and I will place yours in. I will go into more details on this thread as it matures.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suggest looking into what people do with the Can-Am. If you go to Quebec, you'll see lots of people towing trailers with them. If that thing can tow a trailer (some pretty cool ones for camping) the Elio would be able to do it without a problem.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Question:
I swear at some time EM did an about face on carpet being an option and said that it would now be standard.
I went to the configurator and it's still listed entirely as a $78 option no matter what color you want.
Did they go back on their word? What gives. To a retiree $78 isn't chump change.

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If people post pictures of the lockness monster or bigfoot, I am more likely to believe those are real than I am about the elio ever getting produced! I wasted my money on a very expensive T-shirt in 2014. I'm done! Now I am off to chase Unicorn's in an enchanted forest!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
iu.jpeg

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Question:
I swear at some time EM did an about face on carpet being an option and said that it would now be standard.
I went to the configurator and it's still listed entirely as a $78 option no matter what color you want.
Did they go back on their word? What gives. To a retiree $78 isn't chump change.
I have not come across where Elio changed their mind on not charging for the carpet and the price that is given could rise or fall in price. They are giving us "Cruise Control" that use to be an option.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're upset 'cause you didn't get your sticker and only the "T" shirt?
If people post pictures of the lockness monster or bigfoot, I am more likely to believe those are real than I am about the elio ever getting produced! I wasted my money on a very expensive T-shirt in 2014. I'm done! Now I am off to chase Unicorn's in an enchanted forest!
NO NO not in an enchanted forest-
"Magical Unicorns live in Alaska because they love cold weather. They use magic to keep themselves warm. They are perhaps the most famous breed of Unicorn. They come in all shades of pastel blue, pink and purple colours. They are a hardy but dedicated breed of unicorn. "

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Question:
Elio has stated that Black Carpet is now standard in the base price. The configerator hasn't been updated to reflect the differences in prices/whats included.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a Newspaper titled "The Paper" dated July 5, 2018 with an article " Fisherman In Iowa Claims He Was Sexually Assaulted By Sasquatch". The police where summoned to the hospital and took a report where he was examined. The doctor found that "the man had rectal tearing consistent with sexual assault". They also noticed some alcohol on his breath, and the police continue to investigate the incident. So, I would not use any aftershave lotion if you plan a fishing trip in the mid-west until this creature is captured.
bigfoot-photo.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom