• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's Exterior, Interior, Towing Packages (aftermarket), Being Towed Or Towing A Trailer Options

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're upset 'cause you didn't get your sticker and only the "T" shirt?

NO NO not in an enchanted forest-
"Magical Unicorns live in Alaska because they love cold weather. They use magic to keep themselves warm. They are perhaps the most famous breed of Unicorn. They come in all shades of pastel blue, pink and purple colours. They are a hardy but dedicated breed of unicorn. "
But they never appear in the color that rhymes with "Mellow".

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have spoken to a member here on this site from Arizona who knows someone who lives near the Elio Plant in Shreveport La. over a week ago. He expressed to me that there is activity at the plant if this helps you out.
Elio with trailer.jpg Elio_Traveler.jpg ElioWithTrailer.jpg

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has stated that Black Carpet is now standard in the base price. The configerator hasn't been updated to reflect the differences in prices/whats included.
I wish Elio would update the configurator. People that will be buying these will want to have all of their options picked out and it seems that Elio has stuck with the same thing for a while. I know that getting this thing going is a priority but just having that up to date would take 10 minutes of their time.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Posted on April 24, 2018 press release:
http://coinbuzzfeed.org/elio-motors-launches-its-personal-cryptocurrency/

Corporations already use cryptocurrencies—digital currencies like the favored Bitcoin—to boost cash, and Elio intends ElioCoin to be a safer wager than different choices. ElioCoin can be supplied as a “Securitized Token Providing,” which means it is going to be topic to stricter laws and supplied solely to monetary establishments and accredited traders. Elio additionally hopes that bringing in Jones Buying and selling to guide the providing will add extra clout.

Buyers will redeem ElioCoins for precise Elio automobiles, though the corporate is not prepared to debate precisely how that can work simply but. Overstock.com is at the moment negotiating to turn out to be the lead investor within the ElioCoin sale, and the tokens can be traded on Overstock subsidiary tZero. Overstock can also be planning a traditional fairness funding in Elio. Nonetheless, Elio will not talk about the quantity of that funding, or the quantity it hopes to boost by way of the coin providing presently

When you're mining bitcoin from dwelling, you're now shedding cash 10/12/18
http://coinbuzzfeed.org/when-youre-mining-bitcoin-from-dwelling-youre-now-shedding-cash/

Last edited:
Top Bottom