• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Excited

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are definitely accepting new reservation, as of two minutes ago.
Hi Lilly I was wondering if they are accepting them officially, but not filling the orders. They seem to be in a holding pattern right now. Wish they would hurry up releasing the SEC report. Too much speculating going on, me included. Say Hi to Tippy for me.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are definitely accepting new elio reservations. Tippy is doing great. For now. I am going to have to play the poor woman on a fixed income card to beat the veterinarian cabal extortion racket. I am ready. But, I might try talking to the prosecutor about it.
Lilly, your post didn't mention anything about non-refundable deposits.
Are they still taking them as well?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On another thread she printed out the agreement. They are still accepting both types. The difference with the new form is that they call the money a deposit not a spot in line.

Interesting!! EM apparently kinda attempted to protect themselves with this ‘selling a ‘spot in line’’ as upholding their end of a dubious contract, now they’ve apparently changed tack and are back to taking reservations for a dubious product that by most reasonable accounts will never be built.

It makes me wonder if they are relying on no assets to attach and/or another excuse for blaming their problems on poor legal advice.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On another thread she printed out the agreement. They are still accepting both types. The difference with the new form is that they call the money a deposit not a spot in line.
The reason I asked is that I didn't see anything in that contract about non-refundable deposits.
So... I'm still asking Lilly... Are they still taking non-refundable deposits?
If so, there must be a different contract for that, yes?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The reason I asked is that I didn't see anything in that contract about non-refundable deposits.
So... I'm still asking Lilly... Are they still taking non-refundable deposits?
If so, there must be a different contract for that, yes?
Sorry EA I did not read the agreement carefully. It looks like they are only doing refundable deposits on the one Lilly posted. I went on the Elio Motors website and they show that they also do non refundable deposits. SIL deposit looks officially dead, and so it should be.

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
.....Seems to me that there quite a few people crying like a SHARK in this forum and doing the same in other forums also. Just making up forums just to spread discontent.

Hummm...

My line of thinking goes like this...since Paul cashed my check... that gave me the right to certain expectations from Elio Motors...

It appears my $1,000 deposit was probably not a wise decision... I certainly will never lose any sleep over it...it was always a crapshoot at best....

And...more than likely...I’ll never get to own a cool orange Elio vehicle...no big deal...certainly not a life or death issue...

BUT...for my $1000 I expected transparency...and truthfulness... and Paul has deeply disappointed me in these two area...

Nope...not a Shark... just a customer of Paul Elio’s...

Last edited:
Top Bottom