• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Excited

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Paul is aware that even the most ardent supporters have become disillusioned (at best), and he's been either unwilling or unable to address the concerns of long time reservation holders.

People here should be able to vent and or speculate within reason. I see no need for personal attacks.
It's a continuing saga, this is not one time, it goes on and on so I placed them on the ignore list.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just an observation: Sometimes forum ‘regulars’ seem to get frustrated at what they perceive as repetition, they might be thinking that they are alone in the audience. These type forums are open, so new people are always looking in to see the latest and, of course, it’s impractical to spend a lot of time going back in history. As new insights and, normally news (except in Elio’s non news state) develop, it gets reflected in new chat which has to be redundant.

Still no cause for personal attacks because you get frustrated.

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just an observation: Sometimes forum ‘regulars’ seem to get frustrated at what they perceive as repetition, they might be thinking that they are alone in the audience. These type forums are open, so new people are always looking in to see the latest and, of course, it’s impractical to spend a lot of time going back in history. As new insights and, normally news (except in Elio’s non news state) develop, it gets reflected in new chat which has to be redundant.

Still no cause for personal attacks because you get frustrated.

Not sure why my earlier post got deleted, but whatever.

Top Bottom