• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Exciting News - Sec Resubmission

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Q2 2017............if funding is secured and milestones are hit and on target over the next 15 month schedule and I have some recent doubt about the P5 being done on time. Because crap happens and has happened in the past, 2018-19 is more realistic. Is another contract extension on the manufacturing plant/jand promised jobs still on the table for that time frame?

This latest delay is not the fault of the DOE' s cautious ATVM loan approval process, but rather the reason why the ATVM loan has not been approved. They are waiting on EM's demonstration of claims. So am I.

It appears to be a much longer wait and I'll be forced to buy something else by that time. Good luck out there!
aghhhhhhhhhh! just a few short weeks ago there was no to none about any other year than 2016!! now we seem comfortable suggesting 2018-19.
(I'll be 77-79, they'll have taken my keys away by then, eating soft foods and I wouldn't want to miss the bingo games-
for SURE by 2018 there will be available from (fill in the company and country of origin) autocycles, including electric.

In my will, I'll have to leave it to my granddaughter, of course with E M's o.k.

If I would-a put my 1k in mutual funds, I'd probably have earned enough to buy the 11k base model Elio!!
Every day prices for goods and services goes up (yea there are some exceptions) so when they ever produce them, they'll have to say $6800 ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION. Thats of course our currency is still in U S dollars, not yens.

Is the plan to keep kicking around for two+ years? diets, family, jokes, unfounded info, P5,P6,P7.....??

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
aghhhhhhhhhh! just a few short weeks ago there was no to none about any other year than 2016!! now we seem comfortable suggesting 2018-19.
(I'll be 77-79, they'll have taken my keys away by then, eating soft foods and I wouldn't want to miss the bingo games-
for SURE by 2018 there will be available from (fill in the company and country of origin) autocycles, including electric.

In my will, I'll have to leave it to my granddaughter, of course with E M's o.k.

If I would-a put my 1k in mutual funds, I'd probably have earned enough to buy the 11k base model Elio!!
Every day prices for goods and services goes up (yea there are some exceptions) so when they ever produce them, they'll have to say $6800 ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION. Thats of course our currency is still in U S dollars, not yens.

Is the plan to keep kicking around for two+ years? diets, family, jokes, unfounded info, P5,P6,P7.....??
Geeezz someone spit in your Starbucks this morning?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't help think it would be interesting to compare the two submissions. Is this possible?
I'm not sure there is a need to compare the well established Ford Motor Company having sales and assets to guarantee the repayment of the ATVM Loan and Elio Motors a startup company with mountains of debt, no current revenue stream, or product to sell. Night & Day.

Last edited:

John-b-gone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure there is a need to compare the well established Ford Motor Company having sales and assets to guarantee the repayment of the ATVM Loan and Elio Motors a startup company with mountains of debt, no current revenue stream, or product to sell. Night & Day.
I was thinking of the two Elio submissions.

cantwait

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just thought it might give an insight into the process. To much work tho. Maybe just the major differences?
Having gone through both submissions, I don't believe that there are enough changes to make a comparison worthwhile. If you just read or scan the current one for what it is, you should be fine. As far as I could tell, there were no major contradictions between the two submission. It was mostly additions, updates, clarifications, etc. They did add financial information for the first half of this year, so that might be of interest to you.

Top Bottom