• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Explain Trophy Points

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="So , for example, I can set trophy points for certain amounts of posts, for getting a certain amount of "likes," for giving a certain amount of likes, having parts of your profile filled out, etc.
Does that all make sense?[/QUOTE]

Aha. Was wondering why some of my comments were so well liked. I am hardly saying anything insightful, and I am certainly no Shakespeare.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="So , for example, I can set trophy points for certain amounts of posts, for getting a certain amount of "likes," for giving a certain amount of likes, having parts of your profile filled out, etc.
Does that all make sense?

Aha. Was wondering why some of my comments were so well liked. I am hardly saying anything insightful, and I am certainly no Shakespeare.[/QUOTE]
This is my first forum so I don't know how others work or how others choose to use their likes. I personally use like if I agree with the writer, understand what they are saying, think it is an interesting point, it makes me laugh. There are possibly other points but those are my first thoughts. I use fewer likes now for one word comments unless that word is perfect, or only symbols are used. :) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just want everyone to know that Goofyone is about to pass the 1000 message threshold and become our fourth Elio Addict. My guess is that it will occur sometime this weekend. I may be the first to congratulate him on this achievement.

Top Bottom