• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Favorite Cars.... After The Elio... Lol Let's Hear 'em

Mr. D_Lo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
For me I've been a Technician for DeLorean for the last 7 Years out here in California and I must say that that is the Dream right there. the end all be all garage stuffer. right next to the Elio. all I gotta do to it is upgrade it to a stage 2 and then let it roll.

11952963_10153046879006921_6982210978585480090_o.jpg

but then I need My 2 fuel my 2 wheeled obsession as well. with a 2016 Indian Chieftain DarkHorse
chieftain-dark-horse-thunder-black-smoke.md.jpg

and thus I will have 2, 3, AND 4 wheeled vehicles

Now what about Y'all?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
since my first homemade two wheel scooter (used a chainsaw motor) I've owned/driven multiple 2 wheelers, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, 6 wheelers, and 10 wheelers .... some what were nice, some what weren't not so nice .... my favorite is my current 2011 Chevy Silverado ....

Attachments

• 160403 001 Silverado 002.jpg
    160403 001 Silverado 002.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 196

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Favorite of cars we've actually owned, or just wish we could? :p

I *wish* I had a Delorean or a 1951 Studebaker Starlight coupe. If I could find an inexpensive non-runner of either, it would be my dream to EV-convert one :D
1951_Studebaker_Champion_Starlight_Coupe.jpg

Of cars I have owned, my hands-down favorite is our 2012 Nissan Leaf.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Man, that is a really hard question. Almost every car manufacturer has a current or past model I would love to have. I need a garage like Leno's. And his wallet.

I have always loved the Sunbeam Tiger, small convertible with a V8.

Sunbeam-Tiger-V8-wallpaper.jpg

One of the reasons I recently bought my Miata was to use it as a daily driver now and once I get something to replace it as a DD (looking at you, Elio) I want to stuff an LS3 in it. Flyin' Miata makes a nice kit to do it, just takes time and about $30k in parts since you need to upgrade the suspension, transmission, brakes, etc. Supposedly it only gains around 200 lbs, so weight distribution remains pretty even.

When I lived in Los Angeles I drove a light green 1964 Lincoln Continental. LOVED that car, sold it when my dotcom went bust and needed the extra money. I would love to own another some day. Looked just like this one:

LCRightFront.jpg

Other favorites... of course the Delorean is on the list. E46 BMW M3 convertible in Laguna Seca Blue, 1969 El Camino SS. How about a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird! Oh yeah, give me the bird, baby :)

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Favorite of cars we've actually owned, or just wish we could? :p

I *wish* I had a Delorean or a 1951 Studebaker Starlight coupe. If I could find an inexpensive non-runner of either, it would be my dream to EV-convert one :D
1951_Studebaker_Champion_Starlight_Coupe.jpg

Of cars I have owned, my hands-down favorite is our 2012 Nissan Leaf.
Preserve the Delorean and Studebaker by leaving them stock.

EV convert some boring and mundane car.

Top Bottom