• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Elioans,

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't been online much lately, so how happy are we lately? I've added my profile pic. I built it. Ford/Chevy power. We need a yellow like it.
Donnaples-#7622 Bye now.
It's so very good to see you resurrected again. . . . And happy to see you posting once more. :D

Please don't stay a stranger, Donnaples. :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't been online much lately, so how happy are we lately? I've added my profile pic. I built it. Ford/Chevy power. We need a yellow like it.
Donnaples-#7622 Bye now.
Hi and welcome back, Donnaples. That looks like a great truck. Thanks for adding the picture to your profile. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome back, Donnaples. That looks like a great truck. Thanks for adding the picture to your profile. :) Z
I wanna buy that "yellow truck," Z.

Do you think he might part with it? :rolleyes:

I want to put an "old" wooden bird dog box in back of it and ease down the back roads of the piney woods, in search of Quail & Woodcock.

A "gentleman, Southern hunt" in a beautiful, classic truck. :D

Whata Ya think Z? Possible? :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanna buy that "yellow truck," Z.

Do you think he might part with it? :rolleyes:

I want to put an "old" wooden bird dog box in back of it and ease down the back roads of the piney woods, in search of Quail & Woodcock.

A "gentleman, Southern hunt" in a beautiful, classic truck. :D

Whata Ya think Z? Possible? :)
I suspect the answer will be NO Way! :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suspect the answer will be NO Way! :) Z
You're probably right, Z. . . . ( most women ALWAYS are ). :rolleyes:

But it's also a given that you can not catch fish sitting in your living room. Ya GOTTA get up, and out and put a line in the water. :)

Z, I've been looking for a truck like that for a very long time. . . . . . . . , and if he says "no," then my search shall continue. o_O

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're probably right, Z. . . . ( most women ALWAYS are ). :rolleyes:

But it's also a given that you can not catch fish sitting in your living room. Ya GOTTA get up, and out and put a line in the water. :)

Z, I've been looking for a truck like that for a very long time. . . . . . . . , and if he says "no," then my search shall continue. o_O
Yep, hard to fish from the living room, unless of course you live on the water! Move out the way! I'm about to cast out the window!!!:D

Top Bottom