• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Elioans,

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey. Norah. . . . . . Watch it now. I'm trying to buy that yellow truck, and I've made him a very good offer. ;) :rolleyes:
All yours my man, mine my not be as old or as pretty but it works for me! That pretty truck reminds me of my "56" Ford that was fire engine red with Holstein cows painted on the doors and solid wood bed! Man I loved that ol' truck!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All yours my man, mine my not be as old or as pretty but it works for me! That pretty truck reminds me of my "56" Ford that was fire engine red with Holstein cows painted on the doors and solid wood bed! Man I loved that ol' truck!
You know, when Ya get my age, except for these "new" Elio's, I tend to gravitate to "old" things. :eek:
Why is that? Do Ya think that at a certain age, we just feel more comfortable with "older" things? :)

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, when Ya get my age, except for these "new" Elio's, I tend to gravitate to "old" things. :eek:
Why is that? Do Ya think that at a certain age, we just feel more comfortable with "older" things? :)
Older things are simpler things that's one of the reasons I'm attracted to the Elio, it's basic transportation. Did you see Paul Elio in todays interview in the factory when he said that any new car you can look around and see 2, 3, or even 4 thousand dollars worth of stuff you don't want or need just to get the stuff you do? That is why he's building these with the basics and you can add whatever options you want. The watch words. Simple. Basic.Comfortable. I like.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't gravitate to "old" things but I definitely gravitate to things that are comfortable. If it isn't comfortable, I don't want it. :-) Z

HeR3tic

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Looks to be a '55. Had one back in Tenn. 40 year ago, just before enlisting USAF. Last I saw it was ~20 year ago here in C. BAMA all dressed up and nowhere to go (was running the yard-sale circuit and ran upon it). My 2nd post.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't been online much lately, so how happy are we lately? I've added my profile pic. I built it. Ford/Chevy power. We need a yellow like it.
Donnaples-#7622 Bye now.
Months ago I recall a reply from Elio, I recall they choose their current colors due to good representation and cost.Also not having 20 colors keeps manufacturing cost down. Certain colors are too costly to make also. I recall Elio saying yellow reflects a lemon and at this time yellow was out. Just to pass across information read, not knocking your yellow Ford. Your yellow Ford pick up looks good.
Welcome Elio friend (enjoy your Elio)
Terrence :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Must be why I love the wife so much. She's old and comfortable.

Okay, just can't pass this one up. I was married twice (divorced twice) and loved past wives because they were exciting, intelligent, achievers; One had a masters degree, one had a bachelors degree,One could cook any ethnic dish, one could cook. One could sew, one could not. One graduated cum laude, one graduated manga cum laude.
best wishes to all future Elio owners!
Terrence :)

Top Bottom