• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fiberglass?

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Its not dead. Its "probably pining for the fjords."
'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That front clip photo is extremely realistic in its detail, I seriously doubt its a photo-chop but I could be mistaken. No one has mentioned the name of the file is 'Creamsicle', the color shown is a far cry from the non-metallic 1970's orange of the P4. This new color has depth and character, looks more bronzy-copper-ish and just may be metallic with a clear coat. Agree? Love the headlight enclosures. This project just keeps getting better 'n better.View attachment 8937
I'd already made my mind up about creamsicle being my choice long ago but...
I would LOVE it if the color shown in that photo were the 'new' creamsicle.

Capes

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The original panels were supposed to be made of a blow-formed plastic,
made buy a company that made cases to ship bombs for the Military!!
That's what I remember. Fiberglass can't possibly be as cheap as that method
would have been.......................

Top Bottom