• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

First Robotics

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The robot shipped days ago and a crazy parent is driving the rest of our stuff to St. Louis.

Our odyssey begins tomorrow at 3:30AM when our bus leaves for the airport. This is gonna be fun! We're in the Carver division, pit G03

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
B22 for us. Caravan of minivans!

That's a pretty good haul. You and your team have a safe journey also!
Where are you guys staying? I know there's some hotels within walking distance [not a 'short walk' mind you], but for the most part I avoid downtown St. Louis like I owe it money. Safety tip: DO NOT venture north of the dome. Not a nice neighborhood. :peep:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the FIRST Robotics story on the local news! :rockon: Won't be able to swing by until around noon Saturday due to several of my guys being out on vacation, and gotta move the unit Monday. :(

Hope there's still something going on when I get there, or at the very least Comptrex, Electroken and Eric are still around. I'll be sporting my Elio Owner's shirt for easy identification. :cool:

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the FIRST Robotics story on the local news! :rockon: Won't be able to swing by until around noon Saturday due to several of my guys being out on vacation, and gotta move the unit Monday. :(

Hope there's still something going on when I get there, or at the very least Comptrex, Electroken and Eric are still around. I'll be sporting my Elio Owner's shirt for easy identification. :cool:

You'll be there just in time for the finals, the last 32 teams out of 600 battling it out.

Oh, and roger that advice about not going north of the dome. We're in the Lumiere between the dome and the river.

Top Bottom