• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

First Robotics

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Had a bumper come off! Was a quick fix, but we got disabled. Tough call as a coach. Do we run to the tower and sit, thinking we'll get disabled, yet still capture? Or do we keep playing, hoping we won't get disabled? I made the wrong call... One of many this competition. Tough coaching experience.

Thanks for watching!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Had a bumper come off! Was a quick fix, but we got disabled. Tough call as a coach. Do we run to the tower and sit, thinking we'll get disabled, yet still capture? Or do we keep playing, hoping we won't get disabled? I made the wrong call... One of many this competition. Tough coaching experience.

Thanks for watching!

IRI is a tough place. You've made it to the big stage simply by being invited.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks for watching!

They're not "failures", they're "learning opportunities". They're only failures if you repeat them. ;)

I'm proud to say I know [if only on a forum] two individuals that commit their time and knowledge to betterment of the youth in this country. Wish there was something like this when I was a young buck!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They're not "failures", they're "learning opportunities". They're only failures if you repeat them. ;)

I'm proud to say I know [if only on a forum] two individuals that commit their time and knowledge to betterment of the youth in this country. Wish there was something like this when I was a young buck!
You sound very encouraging, just like my wife. Sometimes I just wanna sit in a corner and beat myself up for a while!

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Respectfully .... If you aren't making mistakes you're not learning!
If you make mistakes and don't repeat them you're learning and have the opportunity to pass it on.
When you keep on going in spite of occasional failure you're setting an example for the kids.
You're showing them perseverance and the strength to carry on in the face of disappointment.
Thanks for being out there for them.

Top Bottom