• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fleet Of 100?

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are going to reveal another E vehicle in Detroit. Elio is moving along. Hang in there.

Sometimes I think they are going backwards. Went all in back in 2013, so seems like a long time. Noticed today that the stock was down to about $10. I bought $6,000 worth at $12, so not happy about that either.

The notice they put out back first of last year, or perhaps the end of 2015 said they had sold 100 to these fleets. Even listed the fleets that were getting them. Said they were going to be the test bed for future production models. Lot of mixed signals, or smoke blowing. Time will tell which, I guess. Of course, at this point, most of us have no choice but to "hang in there". :confused:

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not around for months sometime back and when I returned to check the Elio stock, it went down to 11.70 the day I checked it. Found out 100 vehicles were not going to be manufactured until next July 2017 .I did not have any funds in my brokers account at the time and it took four days until all transfers where completed. The stock went up, I did not invest, went down, did invest and I thought that this was not going to happen again to get to 11.70. Took all of my money out, made some and then the stock tanked where I invested it all back again in plus much more just recently and you may want to do the same.

Yep! I checked this morning, first time in several months. Down to about $10. Not too happy with that since I bought back when it was $12. If they would get the loan, the stock should come up quickly. If not...

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep! I checked this morning, first time in several months. Down to about $10. Not too happy with that since I bought back when it was $12. If they would get the loan, the stock should come up quickly. If not...
I wrote them today about they have an obligation addressing the reservation holders and stock owners along with tagging with some partners and not just relying on the loan. Their response is that they are a public company and they will release information when the opportunity exists.

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wrote them today about they have an obligation addressing the reservation holders and stock owners along with tagging with some partners and not just relying on the loan. Their response is that they are a public company and they will release information when the opportunity exists.

What exactly does that even mean? Sounds like the Presidents Press Secretary.

Scott Berridge

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sometimes I think they are going backwards. Went all in back in 2013, so seems like a long time. Noticed today that the stock was down to about $10. I bought $6,000 worth at $12, so not happy about that either.

The notice they put out back first of last year, or perhaps the end of 2015 said they had sold 100 to these fleets. Even listed the fleets that were getting them. Said they were going to be the test bed for future production models. Lot of mixed signals, or smoke blowing. Time will tell which, I guess. Of course, at this point, most of us have no choice but to "hang in there". :confused:
What fleets were they going to? I don't recall ever seeing any info on that. Were specific companies mentioned?

Top Bottom