• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fleet Sales= Multipal Reservations??

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Searched the forums, but never came across where, or what and to who are fleet sales directed to at this time

I get it when EM hopes to see the USPS, etc. ordering thousands, (after the "&" proves it's durability), but could an individual/ or company at this time place reservations for 20 units?( as a fleet purchase) Has it been done? Does anyone know the criteria at this time to reserve a fleet,
Does a fleet order "jump the line"?
have the reservation numbers been inflated by such reservations?
Will we ever know?
Hey, just a thought

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Searched the forums, but never came across where, or what and to who are fleet sales directed to at this time

I get it when EM hopes to see the USPS, etc. ordering thousands, (after the "&" proves it's durability), but could an individual/ or company at this time place reservations for 20 units?( as a fleet purchase) Has it been done? Does anyone know the criteria at this time to reserve a fleet,
Will we ever know?
Hey, just a thought

http://www.eliomotors.com/fleet/ :)

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The form appears to be for Company inquiries. I guess the answers are reserved for them.
thanks for starting the search. I won't disguise myself as a corporation. I'll direct my q as personal email to them.

Brendan Carey
Vice President of Fleet Sales at Elio Motors
Demographic info
Phoenix, Arizona Area | Automotive
Current
Vice President of Fleet Sales at Elio Motors
Past
Account Manager - ADESA.com at ADESA, Owner/ Principle at BMC Consulting LLC, Management at Dunlap & Magee, Loan Officer / Account Executive ...
Education
Davenport University-Eastern Region, Divine Child High School
Summary
• Experienced executive with excellent background in business development, territory management, technical sales and of sales team management. • ...
:)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

EM on Facebook stated very vaguely, that some of the lower-quantity fleet sales do show up in the reservation total. It's up to us I guess, to decide if that's any fleet sales under 50, 25, 15, 10.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Will we ever know?
Hey, just a thought
Jerome two Saturdays ago, told me that they did have quite a few inquiries. The deals will not be part of the 'position' line just yet. They have determined to order more Elio built than the reservations to support these extra orders. I was TBD how to blend this in, but no impact to current position will be expected. The fleet customers have been negotiating options and features based on a fleet price per lot basis, but are ( for the most part ) not committing an invoice until some unnamed criteria is met in the future. He was 'soft' on that some there may be exceptions.

I got the feeling that an increase of the production rate, outside the positions, was still a possibility, but no he did not say such a thing.

Reaction score
Good Question. I've asked several times in the past with no real answer. But, I can say I have three vehicles ordered but it isn't a fleet because I didn't order them together, at the same time. I want to know if the VIN of my first elio will be
XXXX-XXXX-XX-1685 and my second XXX-XXXX-XX-5648? Or is Elio going to mix the fleet orders in with the production order and screw up the VINS?

But, then again, I really don't care, lol.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Good Question. I've asked several times in the past with no real answer. But, I can say I have three vehicles ordered but it isn't a fleet because I didn't order them together, at the same time. I want to know if the VIN of my first elio will be
XXXX-XXXX-XX-1685 and my second XXX-XXXX-XX-5648? Or is Elio going to mix the fleet orders in with the production order and screw up the VINS?

But, then again, I really don't care, lol.

It would be nice if the VIN's would match our 'spot in line' production numbers however there are a number of variables in this such as people who decide not to buy the vehicles and people who decide to defer their orders to a later time that I doubt the VIN's will match our numbers.

As you said it is not really a big deal anyhow but it would be nice if we could receive a little commemorative plaque for our Elios with our numbers on them or something along those lines acknowledging the reservation holders. Even if that does not happen directly from EM I am sure someone will offer something to reservation holders after the sale. :)

Reaction score
Ya, and maybe the test vehicles will get the first few numbers too, I don't know. I agree, too many variables and I am not one to tell Elio or Big Brother how to do the job. I am just so excited about getting our Elios. I dream of riding in the parades and visiting friends. And we have an extra six month to keep dreaming ... and saving cash and watching the different State's LAWS being changed. Can you imagine how much money we will save after our Elios are on the road? EXCITED !!!!

Top Bottom