• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

For Paul To Get Out Of The Hole He Dug!

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What you can do is make 2-3 more all in reservations. More reservations is actually part of the Elio plan anyway. They are hoping for another 110K of them at $1K all in.
I will be traveling to Louisiana to try and find Paul and see what he is up to, but first I will go to New Orleans and help them celebrate the cities 300th birthday. After that Paul's next.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be traveling to Louisiana to try and find Paul and see what he is up to, but first I will go to New Orleans and help them celebrate the cities 300th birthday. After that Paul's next.

When you see him, let him know that maybe he should show up on his own accord and address his reservationists and investors. It would be the right thing to do. Maybe he has more respect for you than the SEC.

music-3.jpg

musicman-thinkmethod.jpg

Last edited:

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I see is that Stuart Lichter will be the man. He has not collected any cash from paul but has lot of stock. He has not terminated the lease for the GM plant and is still losing money on that lease. Stuart is a smart man and has the money to start production at any time. If stuart bails out then all is lost but until that happens expect production to start as soon as the nasdaq
deal comes thru or fails. I don't think Stuart is going to lose a dime. This is my opinion only but why would Stuart stay on board otherwise? Altho he could take a big tax write off I guess.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I see is that Stuart Lichter will be the man. He has not collected any cash from paul but has lot of stock. He has not terminated the lease for the GM plant and is still losing money on that lease. Stuart is a smart man and has the money to start production at any time. If stuart bails out then all is lost but until that happens expect production to start as soon as the nasdaq
deal comes thru or fails. I don't think Stuart is going to lose a dime. This is my opinion only but why would Stuart stay on board otherwise? Altho he could take a big tax write off I guess.
No, Stuart does NOT have "the money to start production at any time."
Net worth is one thing. Liquid assets and unburdened collateral are quite others.
This is my opinion only but why would Stuart stay on board otherwise?
Because like the rest of us, at this point, what choice does he have? Nothing left to loose.

Top Bottom